A big baby

Reece was such a baby in Marjorie's eyes, he only ever was in private though. Marjorie really wanted to just comfort Reece. She didn't think he could get the thought of his mum out of his mind.

Marjorie was lying on his chest, focusing on him. God, even asleep he was the hottest person on earth, 'Marjorie you are no better then a man!' She thought to herself.

They'd spent the whole of yesterday in bed, cuddling and.. other activities, they both wouldn't have it any other way.
Marjorie moved one hand down to her stomach, smiling to herself. She couldn't wait to finally be a mum.  She could tell Reece couldn't wait to be a dad either. He was always kissing her stomach, talking to them, just being cute in general.

Marjorie looked back up at Reece her eyes meeting his.
"Morning gorgeous." He said, giving her a kiss.
"Morning." She mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Reece asked.
"I am my love, thank you." Marjorie smiled.
"I better start getting ready for work, I can't miss another day." Reece sighed, getting up.
"Do you have to, can I come with you?" Marjorie asked, pouting slightly.
"Who's the baby now?" Reece smirked.
"Fine, you can come with me." He said, to which Marjorie smiled.

Marjorie was dressed before reece, she was wearing a pair of joggers, and a hoodie of Reece's. She was just sat. in the living room, waiting for him to finish getting ready

"Marj?" Reece shouted from the bedroom.
"Yes my love?"
"Have you seen my black hoodie, I swear I left it in the bathroom." Reece replied, walking downstairs.

"I found it." Marjorie was in fact sat there wearing it.

"Can you blame me?"
"Don't stretch it out." Reece said, smiling at Marjorie who looked like she was about to cry.
"No, baby I didn't mean it like that." Reece said, walking over to Marjorie.
"I was referring to the fact your bump is growing, I didn't mean it that way, I'd never do that to you."
"You promise?" Marjorie asked.
"I promise, gorgeous." Reece reassured her, planting a kiss on the side of her head.

"Right, we better get going or we're gonna be late." Reece said, picking her up.
"I have legs you know."
"I dont care, come on, let's go." Reece said, carrying her out the door.

No matter how much he annoyed her, there was no doubt he was really cute at times.

————————

Not a long one bc I have school but non of you care 😡