Going home

"Are you ready to go?" Autumn asked. Today was the day they were going home. Autumn knew how much Reece and Marjorie would be stressing, mainly Reece, so she said she'd come and help them with the babies.

"Reece!" Autumn shouted. "We're leaving!"
"Yes yes I know!" Reece shouted back. "I'll meet you in the car."

Autumn and Marjorie walked over to auts red jag. Since aut knew what Reece would be like, she'd already set up the car seats for the twins.

When the twins were all settled down, Reece walked out of the hospital and over to them, seeing autumn leaning on her car.

"Aut, you know how ridiculous I look when I sit in your car." Reece said.
"I know, exactly why I did it. Not my fault you're a giant. But yet I can still take you." Autumn smirked.
"I hate you."
"No you don't."
"Nooo I don't."

Reece rolled his eyes while laughing before opening the back door for Marjorie. When he tried to get in himself, he whacked his head on the door.

"Fuck!" Reece said.
"Stop it, I'm pissing myself." Autumn laughed.
"I should've recorded that." Marjorie said, laughing along with autumn.
"It's not funny!" Reece replied, also joining in with the laughing fit autumn and marj were in. 

"Stupid bitch." Says autumn.
"Eat shit." Reece replied.
"Right, let's actually get home now." Marjorie interrupted them.

On the way home, autumn kept going on and on about how funny Reece looked. Since he was 6'3, he looked fucking stupid in her car. Reece just glared at her every time she talked about it.

When they got back home, Reece opened the door before autumn could even park.

"Dumbass!" Autumn shouted.

He got the hospital back out of the boot, before walking back over back door to help Marjorie with the twins.

"Reece don't be such a bum sweat, get inside I'll help Marjorie." Autumn said, pushing her big brother out of the way.
"Thank you autumn." Marjorie said laughing.
"Anything for my favourite lady." Autumn replied, winking at her.

"Dude, why does everyone hit on my girlfriend." Reece scoffed.

"Excuse me, my girlfriend now." Autumn replied, taking Marjorie's hand and helping her out the car.
"Well thank you baby." Marjorie said.
"What the fuck." Reece murmured, walking inside.

"Do you think we pissed him off?" Marjorie asked.
"If we did, I don't give a shit."

Reece was inside, making sure that the baby room was perfect, the cots were ready, and everything was sterilised for his girls. He was scared he'll admit, but nothing was going to bring him down from the high he was on right now.

Reece heard the front door open and immediately rushed downstairs, taking Nova from Marjorie, helping her to the living room.

"Aye, stealing my girlfriend for!" Autumn yelled.
"She's my wife!" Reece replied.
"To be fair, we're not married yet." Marjorie laughed, sitting down on the sofa.
"We will be in two months gorgeous." Reece smiled.

Autumn watched as the couple fussed over their girls. She really did love them to bits, all four of them.

They were her home.

If they committed a crime, she'd be their,
Getaway car

——————-

So what do we think about this