Apologies

This is more of a shorter chapter
590 words:

Reece's pov:

I haven't had a wink of sleep after mine and Marjorie's fight yesterday. It's not like I'll get her back anyway, I gave up on us and that's my fault. I just wish I could turn back time and slap myself. I look at the time, 6:30 am. At least it's a Friday, so I don't have to see anyone tomorrow. I got up, got ready and left for work. I'm debating whether or not I should try to apologise to Marjorie.
All I need to do is stop acting like a child, and work up the courage to talk to her.

Marjorie's pov:

I get to work and I immediately see Reece's car in the carpark, as soon as I saw him I bolted into the nursery. I didn't want to see him. Autumn was already sat down in the office typing away on her computer. She look at me with narrowed eyes.
"What?" I said looking at her.
"What's going on with you and my brother?"
"Nothing" I said that, knowing that she would instantly know I was lying.
"Don't lie to me Marjorie"
"Fine, we broke up" i said after a long awkward silence.
"Why?" Autumn said, with a tiny bit of concern in her voice.
"He gave up on us" I reluctantly replied, looking down at the floor.
"I'll be back" autumn said with a smirk. I knew whatever she was about to do, would not be a good idea.

Autumns pov:

I walk up to Reece's car, and he's sat there with his head in his hands.
"Big brother" I say to him as he said wipes his eyes and walks out the car
"Aut" he says. I can tell he's had no sleep by the bags under his eyes.
"What's happened with you and Marjorie" I say as I see him tear up.
"We gave up on each other" he says fighting back tears.
"You do know she still loves you, Reece" I reply.
"She does?" He says his face lighting up.
"Mhm, I think you should go talk her"
"I will, thank you aut." He says before walking off into the nursery.

Reece's Pov:

I walk up to the office door and take a deep breath. I walk in and my eyes land on Marjorie. She looks right back at me.
"Marjorie look, I'm really sorry about yesterday I am. I shouldn't have given up on us like that. Please forgive me." I say, standing in the doorway.
"Reece, I forgive you. Honestly, I was going to go over your nursery today to apologise to you."
"You don't have to apologise for anything."
"If I can, I'll pick you up later and we can talk at home."
"I'd like that" Marjorie's says.

A few hours later:

I drive over to Marjorie's nursery and walk in. Autumn and Marjorie are both sat there, watching me when I walk in.
"Ready to go gorgeous." I say, debating whether I should've said that yet.
"I'm ready." Marjorie's says, smiling at me.
We both walk out into the carpark and I lead Marjorie to the car. I'm glad to have Marjorie back, I'm glad she took me back. We drive back home in complete silence. It was eerie and comforting at the same time. When we got home, we talked about the day before and our fight for a while. The night ended with me sleeping on the sofa, and Marjorie sleeping on my chest.