Breathe

( creds to Kayleigh_May_Roberts for giving me this idea😋)

"Wait, what?" Mia said.
"Yeah, I can't believe it either." Reece replied.

Marjorie was trying not to cry during all of this. Charlotte was her best friend, if she was the spy, Marjorie would be heartbroken. Reece was explaining why they thought char was the spy, Mia seemed to be taking it in very well.

"Okay, so how do we prove it?" Mia asked.
"Autumns the one with that plan, go to her." Reece said.

Mia left the room, leaving Marjorie and reece alone. Marjorie could feel herself start to tear up. Her eyes were then filled with tears. She was silently crying with her head in her hands.

Reece noticed this and wondered if she should help her. She didn't like him, but that didn't mean he should just let her cry. He walked over to where she was sitting and sat down next to her. Marjorie didn't notice, until he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's going to be okay, marjorie." He says, reassuringly.
"But what if it's not? Charlottes been my friend for ten years, I'll be heartbroken if she's the spy." Marjorie said in between sobs.

"If she is the spy, then loads of people will be heartbroken, including me. You're not in this alone." Reece said.

"I just, I can't imagine it." Marjorie stuttered.
"Marjorie, it's going to be fine, breathe." Marjorie turned her body so she was looking at him.
"I know I'm acting selfish, but I just can't bring myself to think of her like that."
"Please just breathe, we'll get to the bottom of this."
"But what if-." Before she could say anything else, Reece gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Now breathe." Reece instructed.
"I'm sorry." Marjorie said.
"It's okay, it's not your fault." Marjorie buried her head into his shoulder and let herself continue to cry. Reece had hold of her waist, repeatedly telling her it'll be okay.

He heard her breathing begin to slow down as she was falling asleep. Reece also felt his eyes start to get heavy, and fell asleep with her.

"Right, should we go tell Marjorie and Reece the plan?" Mia said.
"Yeah, if they haven't killed eachother." Autumn replied.

"If I walk in that room and any piece of clothing is on the floor, I'm going to blow." Mia informed.

"Me and sorscha will stay out here." Winter said.

They walked into the room and saw Marjorie sat on Reece's lap, her head in his shoulder, asleep. Reece had his head on her shoulder, holding her waist, also asleep.
"Should we wake them up?" Autumn asked.

"Don't, they need this." Mia smiled to herself