Forever

When Mia and char leave, Reece turned to face Marjorie, smiling down at her.
"What?" Marjorie asks.
"Nothing, you're just beautiful." Reece said.
"You won't be saying that when I'm the size of a whale."
"I think you're always beautiful, no matter what you look like." Reece reassured her, giving her a hug. He felt his jumper start to get wet, looking down at Marjorie, he noticed she was crying.
"Gorgeous, I didn't mean to make you cry." Reece wiped away her tears.
"This is your fault for impregnating me." Marjorie laughed.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Reece said, picking up marjorie.

"Reece, I can walk you know." She told him.
"Not on my watch."

He carried her upstairs, and placed her on the bed, making sure she wasn't uncomfortable. He asked how she was and she said she was fine. She was so excited for this baby to come into the world. She knew Reece would be an amazing dad, but she doubted herself as a mum. She always thought she'd end up like her mum, always jealous and insecure of her children. Reece was having the exact same worry, he thought she'd make an amazing mum, but he doubted himself as a dad. What if he was an abuser, just like Roger?

Charlotte was the only one who noticed the worry in both of their eyes. She didn't mention it today though, as Mia was there. Charlotte didn't want to make them uncomfortable.

"Reece?" She started.
"Yes my gorgeous girl?" Reece responded.
"Are you scared about becoming a parent." She asked, fidgeting with her hands.
"Are you?" Reece questioned.
"I mean.. I don't know. I am worried. I'm just so scared I'll become just like my mum, someone who's jealous and insecure of her children." Reece knew he was feeling like that, he just never knew Marjorie was.

"I'm a big nervous to, but, now we know we're both in the same boat. We can help eachother out."
"Thank you Reece, I love you." Marjorie looked up and smiled at him.
"I love you to gorgeous, forever."
"Forever?" She asked, stunned.
"Forever." He said, giving her a kiss.

———————

No more chapters for tonight x