The new knights🖤

"I'm so proud of you gorgeous." Reece smiled, planting a kiss on the side of her head.
"I'm proud of myself to, I'm surprised I didn't pass out." Marjorie laughed.
"Don't say that, you did amazing."

Marjorie and Reece were interrupted by fighting coming from across the room.

"Autumn give me the fucking baby back!" Mia yelled.
"Piss off, let Nova spend time with aunt aut!" Autumn replied.
"God quit fighting, you're giving me a headache." Carly scoffed.

Reece was finding it quite funny, as Marjorie was.

"Oh shut up, you're like 14." Mia said.
"Amelia Robert's!" Char scolded.

"Are they ever gonna shut up?" Marjorie whispered.
"Autumn and Mia are like thunder and lighting, they won't stop until they win."  Reece whispered back, smirking.
"Go shut them up, I've not got the energy." Marjorie said.
"Yes dear."

Reece walked over to where autumn and Mia were, just like when they were children.

"Autumn piss off!"
"I swear to god Mia I'll go home and get my bat and smash your black jeep to bits in a minute." Autumn glared at her. She'd now put down Nova, not wanting her to face the wrath of Mia.
"Your car is the red jag isn't it?" Mia asked.
"You wouldn't dare!"
"Oh I dare alright."

"You touch my car and I swear to god I'll touch you!"
"Alright let's rephrase that." Char butted in.
"You know I didn't mean it like that char!"
"People can't get enough of me." Mia sighed.
"I'm straight you mong!" Autumn shouted.

"That's why you had a threesome with Sara and winter." Mia smirked.

"Amelia!" Char scolded again.
"Okay, I am traumatised." Carly said.

"Oh for fucks sake just shut the fuck up!" Says Reece, earning himself a slap from Mia and a kick in the shins from autumn.

"Never mind, carry on."  Reece walked off, returning to Marjorie's side.

"Yeah, I can't shut them up." Reece laughed.
"Can you help me up? I wanna hold my babies." Marjorie said.
"Don't worry, I'll go get them."

Just getting the babies was a mission, god knows what Mia and autumn would do if he saw him taking them.

Surprisingly, he got his daughters with all of his limbs intact. Autumn and Mia didn't even notice him talking them. He walked back over to Marjorie, her arms stretched out, ready to hold her daughters.

She took Nova in her right hand, Niamh in her left. Marjorie felt on top of the world.

"Oh god, Nova got your massive nose." Marjorie laughed.
"Oh come on." Reece said, rolling his eyes.
"You know I'm only joking my love." She said, pulling on his jumper bringing him into a kiss.

"Oh for fucks sake why are we arguing about this, you get Niamh and I'll get Nova, happy?" Mia said.
"Fine." Autumn replied, going back to pick up Niamh.

"The cots empty." Autumn said.

"Reece knight, give me your children right now you bastard!" Mia yelled through the room.

"Well I think they know." Reece said, laughing.
"Just don't say anything my love, these are your children." Marjorie said.

"Our children." Reece corrected her.
"Yes, our children."

Reece gave her another swift kiss before Niamh started crying, making Nova start to cry. Reece picked up Nova, trying to calm her down while Marjorie took care of Niamh.

Reece couldn't help but smile to himself, this was now his family. He had everything he wanted. A beautiful fiancé, (thats going to change soon 😉) two gorgeous baby girls.

What more could he want?

—————————

Sorry I've not been active recently 🖤