Mia to the rescue

Tw: mentions of suicide🩷

Reece was trying to battle the thoughts out of his head. He so desperately wanted to listen to them, but he knew he couldn't. Of course he wanted to listen and go through with them, but he shouldn't. It's not like anyone was going to save him. Who would save him?

He was the one that saved everyone else.

He decided the best way to go out was to simply just, stab himself.
————————————-//———————————

Mia was outside, she had a spare key that Reece gave her a while back. Incase of emergency's or anything.

She went inside and the silence was deafening, she could hear movement coming from the kitchen and went to go see what he was doing.
She thought that maybe he was just cooking, he did that sometimes when he needed to calm himself down, but what she saw was a whole lot more horrifying.

Reece was stood there, a knife through his stomach.

"Reece!" She called out.
He was still awake, but wouldn't answer her.
"Reece answer me!" He still didn't move and looked down to see what he'd just done. God what had he done.
"I'm calling Marjorie." Mia said.
"No!" He yelled at her before grabbing her phone and smashing it on the ground.
"Why would you do that!"
"You're not calling Marjorie, I don't want you to."
"Reece, what am I going to do now." She sighed.

Reece was loosing an alarming amount of blood, when he collapsed, almost passing out.

"Reece, give me your phone." Reece gave it over as the pain was becoming too much. She'd called autumn on the way here to come over aswell, but she would not want to see her brother like this.

They heard the door swing open and shut loudly behind the person.

They were obviously alone.

Reece and Mia were still in the kitchen, Mia calling for help as quickly as she could. Then, the kitchen door swung open.

"Reece!" The person called out.

"Marjorie?"
——————————-

Another short one but I'll make the next chapter a longer one