Together once more

Words: 457 words

Reece's pov:

"Since autumn rolled up your sleeve." She responds. Me and autumn are both looking at her at this point.
"Reece, why?" I didn't say anything to her and just looked at the floor, ashamed of myself.
"I'll give you some space." Aut says.
"Reece, answer me."
"No, why should I tell you." She sits down next to me and says,
"Because, I love yo-." She cuts herself off before saying,
"Because, I care about you."
"Marjorie if you love me, then why wouldn't you tell me what was wrong."
"I didn't want to worry you."
"Can you tell me what was wrong that day, it's worrying me more that you wont tell me."
"That doesn't matter right now, come on show me your arm." I rolled my sleeve up and Marjorie took my arm. She got up and dragged me to the kitchen. She pulls out a medical kit and gets some wipes to clean up my arm.
"Let me see the other one." She says in a calm tone. It was just as bad as the other one. She wipes down both my arms with rubbing alcohol and puts the kit back.
"There." She says. We both walk back into the living room and see autumn sat there.
"It's about time you to are back."
We both sit down next to eachother and autumn gives me that look. The same look she gave me when me and Marjorie got together.
"Can you um tell me what was wrong now?" I say to Marjorie.
"Autumn?" Marjorie reply's. Autumn turns to me and says.
"Our father."
"That's a surprise." I say sarcastically.
"I'm not scared of him anymore, I have you." Marjorie says while looking at me.
"If you'll take me back." She asks.
"Of course I will." I give Marjorie a kiss on her lips and we just stayed like that for a while.
"Can you please do this at home." Autumn says disgusted.
"Yeah, sorry." I say laughing to myself.
"I think you to should go home, you obviously need some... alone time together."
"Seriously aut?" I say to her. I just roll my eyes at her.
"Should we go then, my love?"
"Yeah." Marjorie says before smiling.

Marjorie's pov:

We get back to Reece's and walk upstairs into our bedroom. It was 7pm by this point so we decided to get changed. We get into bed and Reece says to me,
"Marjorie, you don't have to worry about my dad. I won't let him hurt you."
"You promise?"
"I promise." He pulls me in for a tight hug and kisses me on the forehead. He waits until I'm almost asleep and then whispers into my ear,

"I love you, marge."