Stop panicking

Tw:emetophiba  
Reece's pov:

The clock hits 7pm and I rush over to Marjorie nursery. I spot her packing up her things, getting ready to leave. I wait for her by the office door and scoop her up as soon as she walks out.
"Reece what are you doing."
"What does it look like, I'm carrying you to the car."
"Why?" She asks.
"Marjorie, you're right now making a whole human inside of you. Carrying you to the car is the least I can do." I place her down in the passenger seat and she says,
"I told you, I didn't want any special treatment."
"And I don't care." I said climbing into the drivers seat.
"Reece."
"Yes gorgeous."
"I said, I didn't want any special treatment."
"And like I said, you're carrying our baby so it's the least I can do." We arrive at our house and I carry Marjorie inside, no matter how much she protested. I sit her down on the sofa and ask her,
"Do you need anything my love?"
"No thank you"

Marjorie's pov:

Reece won't stop pacing up and down the hallway"
"Reece, what are you doing."
"Why are you ok, do you need anything, are you in pain?"
"I'm fine, now come sit down."
"I'll stay standing up incase you need anything."
"Reece!" I raise my voice a bit. "Sit down."
He does as I say and sits down next to me. He starts to shake his leg so, I place my hand on his knee and say,
"Stop worrying, there's nothing to worry about."
"Hang on I'll be back." I say to him.
"Where are you going?" He says concerned.
"Reece, I'm going to the bathroom. Stop panicking." I go upstairs to the bathroom and ring autumn.
"Hello?" She answers.
"Autumn Reece will not stop panicking, can you come over please I cannot deal with this."
"Sure I'll be right there." She says before hanging up the phone. I go back downstairs to see Reece pacing again.
"Reece, go sit back down."  I hold my stomach as I feel myself want to chuck up again. I walk into the bathroom again and puke in the toilet. Reece comes running in, which is not a surprise.
"Do you want me to get you anything my love."
"No I'm fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Reece I'm f-." I was cut off by another round of sickness. Once I was finally done being sick, I turned around to face Reece.
"As I said, I'm fine." There was a knock on the door and Reece immediately went to go get it. I grabbed his wrist and said,
"Reece, go sit." I opened the door and see autumn stood there.
"Thank god you're here, I was about to go insane."
"Winter was the exactly the same, I'll get him to calm down. You go do what you need to do." She says before walking into the house.

Autumns Pov:

I look around for Reece and I finally see him sat there on the sofa with his head in his hands. He looks up and sees me.
"Aut? Where's Marjorie, is she ok?"
"God, now I see what Marjorie meant." I said to him.
"Reece, you've got to stop worrying about her."
"It's not that simple, ever since this morning, I've had a wave of anxiety rush over me." He says looking at me
"That's exactly what winter was like. I'm going to tell you this now, you have to try and stop worrying over Marjorie before it takes over your life."
"I know, it's just hard."
"I'll stay here tonight and make sure Marjorie is ok, and you. I'll stay awake all night if I have to, if that's what will put your mind at rest."
"Thank you aut." He says giving me a slight smile.
"It's fine."