Its my fault

Words:  743 ❤️

Autumns Pov:

"Kenny killerman." As soon as I heard that, I froze.
"Kenny killerman bailed out my dad, why?"
"He obviously wants to get back at Reece." Marjorie says, her voice trembling with fear.
"Marjorie stay where you are. I'm coming to get you." I say before hanging up. I knew my father was insane, but not that insane. How Reece going to react to this. I know they won't stay away from each other, they love one and another. But, what if they don't get back together this time. I'm too busy to think about that. I get changed and go to pick up Marjorie.

Reece's pov:

I shouldn't off done that to Marjorie, she tried to apologise and I just became and absolutely asshole towards her. I know it's not my fault although, I can't help but think it is. I can see her sat in her car but I'm not going out to apologise to her. I'm done apologising for things that aren't my fault. I know that's harsh, but it's the truth. If she wants me back, she can apologise. Do I want her back?

Marjorie's Pov:

I see autumn pull up as I'm sat in my car. I get up and walk over to her. As soon as I sit down, she says to me,
"So, tell me more about what my father said to you." She says driving away from Reece's house.
"He said to me, if I want to live I have to do as he says. He told me I wasn't allowed to eat since I'm overweight and he told me I wasn't allowed to date Reece. I see a rather horrified look on autumn face after I say that.
"God my father's a sociopath. Why didn't you tell Reece?" She questions.
"It wouldn't matter anyways, Roger's never gonna leave me alone." Tears stung the back of my eyes.

We arrive at autumns house and sit down on the sofa where winter was. I sat there, trying not to cry my eyes out.
"Marjorie." Autumn says in a soft tone.
"Yes?" I reply.
"Do you want a hug?" When autumn said that, I was taken aback. Autumn knight offering me, Marjorie van Gould a hug? I nod my head and she wraps her arms around me. At that moment I just let the tears fall. Winter didn't know what to do at that moment, so he went into the bedroom to give us space. When me and autumn finally pulled apart I said,
"It's my fault isn't it?"
"No it's not Marjorie."
"It's my fault, I've fucked everything up. I should've just told Reece what was going on, instead I made fun of his eating disorder."
"Marjorie, non off this is your fault. It's my father's."
"I know it's my fault, autumn."
"It's not Marjorie. I'll give you some space."

Autumns pov:

I walk into the bathroom and pull out my phone. I was going to text Reece, but it looked like he texted me first. The text said,

"Aut, is Marjorie with you."
"Yes, why?"
"If I give you her ring, will you give it to her?"
"Yes, I will."
"Ok, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

After that, I walked back into the living room and saw Marjorie half asleep on the sofa. I decided to go upstairs and into the bedroom with winter.
"What was that about?" Winter said.
"My father."
"Being unhinged again is he."
"Mhm, now it's affecting Marjorie and Reece's relationship."
"How so?" Before I could reply I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and saw Reece stood there, ring in hand.
"Hey aut, can you give this to Marjorie." I take the ring out of his hand and say,
"I will." I can tell he's been crying, you can really see it. Before he walks away, I grab his arm and say, "do you want to give it to her yourself?" He pulls his arm away and says,
"No, I don't want to see her." He walks away and speeds off in his car.
"Marjorie." I say to her.
"Mhm."
"This is for you." I hand her the ring and a look of confusion washes over her.
"How do you have-."
"Reece just dropped it off." As soon as I said that, her face lit up,
"Thank you autumn."
"It's not a problem, that's what friends are for."

No make up just yet..