Telling autumn

"Autumn, I need help." Marjorie said.
"Calm down, breathe. What's wrong?" Autumn asked.

Marjorie could feel her body tense up.
"Autumn, I'm pregnant." Autumn could feel her eyes start to well up.
"I'm gonna be an auntie?" Autumn said.
"Yes you are." Marjorie smiled at her reaction.
"Marjorie, I'm so happy for you." Autumn smiled, walking up to her to give her a hug.

"I know I don't like affection, but I'm just so happy for you Marjorie." Marjorie pulled away and autumn was grinning,
"Honestly, I'm so happy. I finally get to be an auntie!"  Autumn covered her mouth, feeling a few stray tears run down her cheek.

She was never a very emotional person, but this was her best friend, and her sister in law.
"Why do you need help?" Autumn asked, pulling herself together.
"I'm scared to tell Reece, I don't know how he's going to react." Marjorie sighed.
"Marjorie, he'll be ecstatic. He keeps talking to me about how much he wants a child of his own. You'll be amazing parents, I know it." Autumn reassured her.
"Thank you autumn, I don't know what I'd do without you."
"Well you won't ever have to think about that."
Autumn pulled her into another tight embrace, autumn nor Marjorie saw that Reece was standing behind them. His jaw dropped.

As Marjorie was hugging autumn, her eyes met Reece's.
"Are you serious?" Reece asked. Autumn quickly pulled away hearing Reece's voice.
"Reece, I'm serious."
"Wait, actually. You're actually pregnant." Autumn was stood to the side, watching her two favourite people finally be happy.
"Yes, we're having a baby Reece."

Reece ran over to Marjorie and picked her up.
"I'm so fucking happy." Reece said, giving her a kiss between each word. Normally this would gross autumn out, but seeing her brother so happy made her heart melt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Reece yelled, causing Marjorie to laugh at his reaction.
"Gorgeous, I'm so happy." Reece finally put Marjorie down.
"Are you actually!" Marjorie asked
"Of course I am, I thought we'd never get this opportunity ever again! You're going to be the best mum there is, I'm sure of that." Reece smiled at the beautiful woman infront of him.

They both looked over to autumn, seeing her smiling at both of them, a few stray tears running down her cheek.
"I don't think I've ever seen you cry since we were children." Reece said, walking over to aut.
"I'm just so proud of my brother and best friend, you two will be amazing parents, I'm sure of it."
"Thank you aut." Reece stretched out his arms, wanting her to except his hug.
"Fine." Autumn laughed. She secretly loved hugs, but she didn't like showing any sigh of emotion, courtesy of their father.

"I'm definitely getting a picture of this!" Marjorie thought to herself, taking a picture of the sibling.

"Marjorie you dare send that to anyone, when you've had that baby you'll know about it!" Autumn said, trying to sound tough but couldn't, since she was overwhelmed with joy.
"I won't, for my eyes only." Marjorie chuckled.

"Oh by the way Marjorie, Reece is going to be very overprotective now. He was when I was pregnant." Autumn laughed.

"Well that's our Reece for you." Marjorie smiled.

————————-

As requested, I've made autumn all mushy in this chapter. Also requested, here's a photo of my little shit of a dog 😂

 Also requested, here's a photo of my little shit of a dog 😂

She was so pissed off in this photo it's not even funny 😂.