At work

Reece and Marjorie arrived at work, bumping into Carly on their way in.

"Hi guys!" She said cheerily.
"Hello my love." Marjorie smiled.
"Carls." Reece added.
"Oh by the way, Reece. Can I talk to you?" Carly asked.
"Yeah of course, go wait in the office gorgeous, I'll see you in a minute." Reece said, giving her a kiss then two on her belly.

Marjorie kissed him back before walking to the office.

"Um, what was that?" Carly questioned.
"What do you mean?"
"You just gave her two kisses on her stomach?"
"Oh, yeah, that."
"hang on, OH MY GOD IN A GENIUS!" Reece prepared himself for what was about to come. 
"MARJORIES HAVING TWI-." Before she could finish, Reece covered her mouth.
"Shhh, don't talk so loudly, and yes, we're having twins." Reece said in a hushed tone.
"Keep this to yourself Carly, we don't want anyone to know."
"I will." Carly exclaimed.

By this point, Carly forgot what he was going to ask him. She's was ecstatic that they were having twins. This means she's getting 2 siblings, not one!

"I swear to god, If you don't name one of them Carly!"
"We can't have two kids call carly!" Reece whispered.
"Why are you whispering?"
"Because I don't want anyone to hear us. Also, your work days started, I'll see you at lunch."
"Okay, bye Reece." Carly said, walking away cheerfully.

Reece walked back into the office to find Marjorie sat in his chair. 'God she's hot.' Reece thought to himself. Marjorie noticed him and sat up straight.

"Hey handsome, is Carly okay?" Marjorie asked.
"She's fine gorgeous, she knows about the twins though." Reece sighed.
"I'm not surprised." Marjorie laughed. Marjorie stood up, letting him sit down before walking over to Deliahs chair, sitting down herself. Her efforts were in vain as Reece picked her up, walking back over to his seat, sitting her on his lap. He gave her a kiss on her neck and started focusing on his paperwork.

Lunch time rolled around soon enough, and Carly walked in.
"Hii Reece!" Carly squealed.
"Hey Carls."

Marjorie always loved the relationship between them. She knew Carly saw Reece as a father figure, she also knew he saw her as a daughter.

"I've got the meal deals here Reece." Carly smiled, handing over his sandwich.
"Did you pay for it yourself?" Reece questioned.
"Ha, you're funny. I swiped your card earlier." Carly told him. Marjorie couldn't help but stifle a laugh. She was still sat on his lap, but Carly didn't seem to mind. 

"When did you swipe my card?" He asked.
"When you kissed Marjorie."  Carly said, handing over his card.
"You little shit." Reece laughed.
"Language!" Marjorie scolded him.
"Sorry gorgeous."

Marjorie, Reece, and Carly all sat there, just talking. The odd 'ew' from Carly when the couple show any sort of affection towards eachother.

Carly couldn't wait for the babies to be born. She would love them as much, maybe even more than Marjorie and Reece.

Just the five of them, that all they needed.

—————————

I'm sorry this is out late🙏