Nothing breaks like a heart..

(Yall have to promise not to kill me after this chapter.)
(Also, Marjorie is 8 weeks rn)

Marjorie's pov:

After work, Reece picked me up as per usual. I felt a bit of pain in my stomach, but I decided to just ignore it.
"Hey gorgeous, are you okay?" Reece asks before starting the car. Before I can answer, I feel another pain rush through my stomach only this time, I couldn't ignore it. I gripped my stomach, desperate for the pain to pass.
"My love?" Reece says holding my thigh.
I want to respond to him, but I just can't.
"Marjorie, what's wrong?" He questions.
"Just drive." I say. He does as I say and in less than five minutes, we were home. I got out of the car, still in agony. Reece comes up behind me, hugs me and places his hands on my stomach gently.
"Are you ok?" He asks again.
"Yeah, I was just in pain that all." He unlocks the door and I can feel myself ready to be sick. I run to the bathroom and as I guessed, I threw up. I was still in pain though. I went to go get a drink just to get the taste of sick out of my mouth.
"Are you still in pain, my love?" Reece says as he stands next to me.
"Yes but it's easing a bit."
"Um Marjorie."
"Yeah?" I say looking up at him.
"You're bleeding." He says.
"What?" I say confused. I look down at the floor and I was standing in a pile of my own blood.
"No this can't be happening, please tell me it's not real." I say fighting back tears.
"Let's get you to the hospital, now." Reece says.

We arrive at the hospital and the doctors take me in for an ultrasound. I sat on the hospital bed and pulled my shirt up a bit so I could put the gel on my stomach.
"No matter what happens, I'll be here for you." Reece whispers in my. The ultrasound was beginning and I squeezed Reece's hand tightly before lights went out.

The light came back on after a few minutes and the doctor comes in.
"We cannot find any sign of a heartbeat. We're terribly sorry to inform you that you baby has died. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll give you two some space." He says before leaving the room. I bring my knees up to my chest and just begin crying.
"I'm so sorry Reece, I'm so sorry I've lost our baby." I say in between sobs.
"It's not your fault Marjorie, it's not your fault." He says before holding me in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and place my head on his shoulder. He rubs my back trying to console me, but it was no use. It was my fault I've lost our baby, I'll never forgive myself.