Janice knows

The following week, no one had heard from Reece. Marjorie was trying to play it off as she didn't want to tell everyone what actually happened just yet. It wasn't her place to tell everyone anyway, it was Reece's. Autumn had her suspicions though. With Marjorie moping around the place, her not wearing her engagement ring, the fact she'd taken the photo of her and Reece off her desk. It all seemed strange.

Autumn and Marjorie were in the office, when Janice came in.
"Hello Marjorie." Janice said.
"What Janice."
"No need to be so feisty. I was just popping by to tell you a few things." She smirked.
"And what would they be." Marjorie asked.
"For starters, I'm ever so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It must be hard now you and Reece have separated."

Autumn was observing the conversation closely, she could see how Marjorie tensed up when she said that.
"How did you-." Marjorie started.
"Oh please, you know Mia wasn't rogers only little spy."

Marjorie was thinking about all the possible people that could be the spy.
The only person who knew what happened that night was Mia. And Mia probably told Charlotte.

'Charlottes the spy!' Marjorie thought to herself.

"Anyways, I'm just here to tell you that I'm going to be letting you go in this new nursery. I'll make your life a living hell Marjorie. Don't worry." Janice walked out of the room and autumn focused on Marjorie.

"What is she talking about, what happened with you and Reece?" Autumn questioned.

Marjorie explained everything that happened that night and autumn looked even more horrified than Charlotte.

"And, I think I know who the spy is." Marjorie said.

"It's Charlotte isn't it?" Autumn said in her usual monotone voice.

"That's what I'm thinking, but we don't know for sure. If it is Charlotte, we need to do something about it now."

"Well how are we going to prove it?" Autumn asked.
"I don't know, we'd have to get Mia involved." Marjorie sighed. Just then, Charlotte came in the room.

"Hello my love." Marjorie said, trying to sound somewhat normal.
"Hi Marjorie, did I just see Janice leave?" Charlotte asked.
"Yeah, you did."
"Great." Char said, leaving the room.

"Yeah she's definitely the spy." Carly said, walking in.
"Carly get back to work!" Marjorie and autumn said in union.

"Fineeee." Carly left the room.
"So, what the plan to pull this off?" Autumn started.
"I'll text you the plan, because we have an, eavesdropping apprentice!" Marjorie shouted the last bit so Carly could hear her.

"I'll see what I can find out and contact Mia." Autumn said, typing away.

Marjorie let her mind drift off to Reece again. What she said that night haunted her. She couldn't think about that right now. She had to focus on one person.

Charlotte.