Stay with me now

Yall can breathe now😭

682 words:

Reece's pov:

After reading that note, my world completely fell apart. She was the reason I got up in the morning, she was the reason autumn didn't fall apart when she had a miscarriage, she was the reason Carly overcame her eating disorder. Everyone needed her. She couldn't be gone.. could she? I felt a boiling sensation rise up inside of me.
"I know this is hard for you Reece." autumn said while giving me a hug. I really appreciate aut, she was the one that was gonna be here while I was trying to get over Marjorie. Only one person came to mind at this exact moment, my father.
"I'm going, im going to dads."
"Well if you are, then I'm coming to." Marjorie has been there for me when no one else was, I'm not going to let him get away with it.

We got into the car and rushed to dads. Aut had a spare key, so she let us in. When we got inside, our father was sat there Smirking while Marjorie sat lifelessly before him. He turned around and saw me and aut.
"Look who finally decided to show up." Roger said grinning from ear to ear.
"What did you do to her." Tears stung my eyes.
"I did what needed to be done." Aut raised her voice and said.
"You are sick! All you want to do is hurt people, you are not my father and I will never consider you to be." She swung at him and nocked him over, onto the ground. He was still breathing though, unfortunately. I sat down by Marjorie's side, I desperately wanted to cry but I only let one tear fall. I checked for a pulse, but it was no use. We called the ambulance and they took her away, with me and aut following behind.
We took a seat in the waiting room, and that's where I let the tears start flowing. Aut notices and tries to comfort me

The doctors come out and say,
"We don't know if she's gonna make it, there's still hope but we thought we'd tell you."
"Can I see her." I say with my tear stained face.
"Yes, but she's very fragile so be careful." I enter Marjorie's room and all I want to do is cry. It's crushing me to see her in such a state. I kneel down beside her, grabbing her hand softly.
"Come on Marjorie, stay with me. Everyone needs you. I need you." The doctor comes back into the room and says, "we ran some test, and we think she's gonna be ok."
"She's gonna be ok." My face lights up.
"Yes. But we can't be certain just yet. We need to run a few more test on her. I'll tell you if she's well." With that, I walk out and run over to sit with aut.
"What did they say?" She says.
"We think she's going to be ok, but they aren't certain just yet." I say smiling slightly. We call char and Carly to come down (as they're both very close to Marjorie). Of course Mia comes alongside char. When they got here I said,
"Whatever you do, don't be an asshole Mia because today I am not the one." We wait for a couple hours and they finally say,
"She is awake now but she is very tired, is anyone wants to see her, now's your chance." Me and aut both look at each-other before walking in. We see Marjorie sat up, barely opening her eyes.
"Marjorie!" I say, kneeling next to her once more.
"Don't come near me Roger, please I've done everything you've asked don't hurt me again please."
"Marjorie, it's Reece and autumn my love."
"Reece?" She says faintly.
"Where am I?" She asks, trying to open her eyes up more.
"You're in the hospital darling. Don't worry, we'll be by your side until you're fit enough to come home."
"I love you, Reece." She gives a soft smile.
"I love you to, sweetheart.