Oh reece

Marjorie had woken up several times in the night and saw Reece wide awake looking up stuff, however, after waking up for the umpteenth time, Reece wasn't next to her. She thought he might have just gone bathroom or something but after 10 minutes, he didn't come back. Marjorie decided to look around the house for him but there was no sight of him. After a while, she gave up and opened the window for some fresh air and saw Reece standing up in a tree looking at the stars.
"Of course that's where he is." Marjorie said to herself.
"Reece." She said. He turned around to try make eye contact with her but instead, he fell out of the tree.
"Oh Reece, for fuck sake." Marjorie said laughing to herself.

Marjorie walked out of the house and walked over to where Reece was sat on the floor. He scrambled to get up when he say her.
"Reece, it's 2am what are you doing?" Marjorie questioned.
"I was looking at the stars until you scared me." Marjorie gave him a playful smack on the arm and said,
"I didn't scare you. You tried to face me and fell out of the tree."
"I didn't fall out of the tree, I just jumped out of the tree on accident." Reece replied. Looking at Marjorie.
"Why are you up anyway?" Reece asked.
"Because I woke up and saw you weren't next to me and I started to look around for you when you didn't come back for 10 minutes." She said siting down beside him.
"You know you love me." Reece said with a slight smile on his face.
"No I don't love you, I just decided to say yes to your proposal and almost have your child because I was bored didn't I?" She said in a sarcastic tone. Reece narrowed his eyes and said,
"I guess I don't need to wear my ring you bought me then." Reece said as he reached for his ring.
"Reece knight you better be joking!" She scolded.
"I'm kidding Marjorie, I'd never do that to you."
"Good, I won't have to strangle you then." Marjorie said jokingly. Reece opened his mouth and Marjorie knew exactly what he was about to say.
"Why don't-." He started.
"Don't even say it reece." She said putting one hand over his mouth to try shut him up. He just sat with his arms crossed before Marjorie took her hand off of him.

Reece and Marjorie sat there staring at the stars together, Reece telling her a bunch of random facts. She widened her eyes and just smiled at everything Reece was saying.
"Let me guess, you have no idea what I'm talking about do you?" Reece asked.
"Yes I do!" Marjorie said. Reece looked at her and narrowed his eyes before she said,
"No I don't." Reece chuckled to himself before kissing her on the forehead.