Game on

(Im making this chapter so soon because im genuinely scared people are gonna hunt me down if I don't.
You know who you are 😭)

Marjorie sat down on the sofa and looked around to see faces of confusion looking at her.
"What?" She asked.
"What the fuck was that?" Autumn answered.
"Nothing, just Reece being a fucking twat."
"I heard that!" Reece yelled from the kitchen.
"Oh piss off!" Marjorie shouted back.
"Maybe you should just go in there with him so we don't have to hear you argue." Mia said.
"Amelia Robert's!" Char scolded as Marjorie walked off.

Marjorie walked into the kitchen and just sat on the counter, watching Reece cook.
"Finally going to talk to me?" He asked.
"As if." Reece rolled his eyes at her response and carried on with his job.
"Surprised you're even in here."
"I was forced." She sighed.
"What are you doing anyway?"
"The fuck does it look like I'm doing." He answered.
"Fuck off it was a question." Marjorie crossed her arms.
"A very dumb question." He said.
"Whatever." Marjorie scoffed
"Can you pass me the salt please, or are you going to ignore me instead." He smirked.
"Of course I'll pass you the salt." She picked it up and lobbed it at his head.

"Ow, what the fuck!" Reece yelled. Marjorie stifled a laugh as Reece said that.
"I'm so gonna get you back for that." He said, picking up the salad that was now on the floor.
"Absolutely not." Marjorie laughed, walking out of the kitchen.
"Game on."

Reece quickly turned off the stove and chased Marjorie out of the room.
"Piss off!" She said, walking into the hallway and laughing.
"I swear to fuck you better run." With that Marjorie bolted out of the hallway into the living room where everyone one was sat. It wasn't long before Reece came in and went straight for Marjorie.
"Reece don't you dare." Marjorie scolded.

Mia, autumn and char were watching the couple interact while the others were too busy chatting together.
"I can and will jump you Reece." Marjorie explained, trying not to laugh.
"No you can't."
"Watch me." Marjorie said as Reece ran away.

She followed him out into the hallway and practically jumped him. Reece chucked her off him and jumped on her instead, their faces inches apart.
" okay that's not fair, you're 6'4 and I'm 5'9." Marjorie explained angrily.
"You were the one who wanted to be tough." Reece smirked.
"Shut up."
"I take it you're done ignoring me now?" He said, getting off her.
"I have no choice." She smiled up at him, also getting up.
"I'm irresistible." Reece teased
———————————-
A bit short but does this make up for the torture I've put yous through