44. No way to treat someone you love.

♡●♡●♡

Dennis wakes up and looks at the curtains where light shines in. He stretches out and looks next to him. Arthur is still sleeping soundly. His breathing soft and regular. His face is relaxed, and his arms are around Dennis his waist.

Dennis looks at the clock. His alarm will go off in 30 minutes.

It's been a long time since he slept so good. He normally wakes up feeling tired after he hears his alarm. But now he woke up before and he feels rested.

Arthur's head is against his shoulder, Dennis wraps an arm around him and moves his hips to get more comfortable.

His head leans against Arthur's one, and he lets himself enjoy the moment of holding someone.

He maybe isn't a big fan of people touching him when you see them, but cuddles is someting he always enjoyed in a relationship.

He feels grounded instead of restless for once, and it is a peaceful feeling.

His mind goes to their conversation yesterday. Arthur's family thinks he's addicted to alcohol, even though he hadn't been drinking that night.

His mother hurt him, and he gets the blame for it. That's not fair, and it is no way to treat your son. It's hard to think about that he has problems in his family and gets bullied at school. Well, if you get beat up by classmates, then I think school is not so much fun.

Arthur twists in his arm and lets out a soft hum.

He wants to help Arthur, but he has no idea how. What if Arthur will get mad? He doesn't want to risk the chance of losing Arthur.

But he can make the situation better for Arthur. He has proven that it's not like Charles and Lorenzo think it is.

If that means Arthur can build back up his relationship with his brothers, it would be amazing.

Dennis can't even think about a life without Emillie, he loves her to death and knowing that Arthur is losing his brothers slowly is painful.

It's family.

And Arthur doesn't deserve to be blamed for something he didn't do.

He looks down at Arthur and sighs. He wants to help.

Because it's light in the room, he sees Arthur's pants lying on the chair, the thread of a pass hangs out. If that is the pass from Ferrari, then he can go inside and look for Charles.

Then there is a possibility to go inside.

He looks down again, and he takes Arthur's arm, very gently he takes him off his stomach and writes Dennis aside.

With his other hand, he grabs a pillow and puts it back in Arthur's arms, who doesn't even make a move and keeps sleeping.

Dennis stands up from the bed and walks towards Arthur's trousers, he grabs the pass and his eyes fall on the name.

Arthur Leclerc

Plus one Charles Leclerc

It's the pass to the F1 paddock.

He turns around to look at Arthur again.

Maybe he can fix things for him. He walks towards his suitcase and starts dressing himself and makes himself ready before leaving.

He grabs his notebook and a pen.

I'm already away to the paddock. Call me if you need anything.

Dennis

He lays it on the nightstand with Arthur's phone and hotel pass above it and then leaves the room.

♡●♡●♡