37. Hurt like I did.

♡●♡●♡

To be honest, it was a really awkward car ride with Joris. Arthur had to hide himself a bit in the back seats, because people recognize Joris as well.

And Joris was very sweet, chatting nicely, asking Arthur questions, but they didn't get into the conversation properly. Every time there were small moments of silence and then Arthur or Joris tried to pick it up.

It was okay but Arthur glad he's out of there.

They walk through the paddock wearing a black hoodie he got from Joris. People do recognize Arthur and his name is being called.

Which is weird and something he has to get used to.

But he just smiled and waved at them and the girls seemed really happy with that. Maybe it wouldn't be so worse like Arthur think it would be.

When they arrive at the hospitality, Arthur gives the hoodie back. Knowing now it won't help anything so he doesn't have to take one with him tomorrow, take a note for that.

Today he forgot another one, so Joris was a live safer.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Asks Lorenzo.

"I don't know, not something big, I'm not really hungry." Says Arthur.

" Well you have to eat something." Says Lorenzo and Arthur nods.

"I will." Says Arthur and looks around. His eyes fall on a bowl with all kinds of fruit, and he takes one of them.

"Arthur." Lorenzo looks at him with this look and Arthur knows what it means.

"Maybe if you eat well then your head won't bother so much anymore." Says Lorenzo

"You want to clean my puke? You are welcome." Says Arthur and smirks when he sees the annoyed look on his brother's face and takes the fruit with him to the table. Andrea has prepared something for Charles and Arthur looks at it with a disgusting face and Charles laughs. "It tastes better than it looks." Says Charles. Arthur looks at him and gives him a fake smile.

"Enjoy your yummy breakfast." He takes a piece of fruit and puts it in his mouth.

"Carlos will join us for breakfast." Says Charles and Arthur nods.

"Something I need to know about him?" Asks Arthur and Charles shook his head.

"No, he's okay." Says Charles.

"You two are quite close, no?" Asks Arthur

"You can say that. We speak a bit more than we had last years, it's okay." Says Charles.

"But you aren't really friends?" Asks Arthur while taking another bite and he hates how his stomach already bubbles, and he starts to feel nauseous.

"No, we are..... Like it's getting better and I do enjoy spending time with him as friends." Says Charles and he takes a look at Arthur.

"You look sick. Did you sleep last night?" Ask Charles.

"I did." Lies Arthur. "Just a bit of a headache." Says Arthur.

"And you don't want to eat." Says Lorenzo and Arthur looks at him surprised and irritated.

"I'm eating." Says Arthur while pointing at his bowl with fruit.

"You look like you can puke." Says Lorenzo. "So stop lying and tell us what is wrong." The older man adds and Arthur sighs.

"Nothing, you never have an off morning?" Says Arthur.

"No." Says Lorenzo.

"Well great for you." Arthur says and pushes his bowl of fruit away.

"Did you step out with your wrong leg? My god Arthur." Says Lorenzo