39. There's no fixing.

♡●♡●♡

"Dennis!"

Dennis looks up when his name is shouted, and he soon sees Jak and Ollie further down the paddock.

They walk in their direction. Arthur and Dennis are sitting at a picnic table outside.

The two boys arrive, both already in their racing suits, and Arthur looks at Dennis.

"Don't you have to get ready?" Asks Arthur, and Dennis shook his head.

"In half an hour." Says Dennis and Arthur nods.

"And now you can go with me and see how everything goes." Says Dennis with a smile and Arthur give one back.

Luckily for him, Dennis dropped the conversation about his cheek, and they went inside the paddock, and now they are sitting here.

He sees Dennis looking at him, he sees the face expressions from Dennis, and it makes him feel guilty.

Maybe he should have said to Dennis that he wasn't feeling well and go back to the hotel.

But it is too late for that, he's here now and there is no way he can leave.

And he knows deep down that he doesn't want to leave either.

"Hey mate, who's thi-" but Jak got cut off by Ollie.

"Arthur?" He asks and Arthur looks at him and gave him a small smile.

"Hello." He says and to be honest, he feels awkward with the three pair of eyes staring at him.

"I didn't know you were going to be here this weekend!" Says Ollie and he takes a seat opposite of the table.

"Neither did I." Says Arthur with a laugh.

"That's confusing." Says Jak and sits down next to Ollie. Arthur laughs softly and looks at him.

"I went with my brothers last minute." Lies Arthur.

"Since when have you been here?" Asks Ollie.

"Thursday, and then Friday I was at the F1 paddock and here with Dennis."

"You knew he was here?" Asks Ollie to Dennis and the Norway boy nods.

"Yeah, I showed him around yesterday." Says Dennis

"And you didn't even tell me, we spoke about this." Says Ollie and Dennis frowns.

"I know that you wanted to know if I had contact with Arthur, not to mention every time I spent time with him?" Says Dennis and he feels confused. Ollie looked dead serious.

"Whatever. You could have told me." Ollie says and Dennis rolls his eyes.

"Does it matter?" Asks Dennis and Ollie nods.

Arthur looks between them when they are talking and, midway, his eyes meets Jak, who is looking at them also confused, annoyed and wanting to laugh all at the same time. Jak looks at him and makes two talking gestures with his hands and Arthur lets out a cuckle.

"He's here now, it doesn't matter. My god gives that boy space to breathe." Says Jak "You have two boys fighting over you already." He adds.

"Not true."

"Excuse me."

"You are literally talking about him while he is sitting here! You two are unbelievable. Talk to him then, you two want it so bad. Then maybe I can finally have some peace and not hear every day 'I wonder how he is doing ' or all the bullshit you two say." Says Jak, and Arthur sees how both Ollie and Dennis get red cheeks a bit.