29. Welcome in Austria

♡●♡●♡

"Do I have my own room?" Ask Arthur and Lorenzo looks up.

Today they landed in Austria. And shall we be honest with you.

Arthur wants to be everywhere but here.

They were two weeks later and Arthur didn't go back to school. On Monday, Alice said to him to not come. People were talking a lot more than last week.

On Wednesday he tried going back. He had left his bike at the bicycle shed and wanted to walk to the entrance of the school but when he saw people's looks, he closed off. His breathing became heavy, and it also felt as if someone had pushed a block against his lungs and that he had to breathe with that.

He panicked.

He took his bicycle and cycled back home.

The following week on Monday, he just didn't want to go back and was about to withdraw from his study. But Alice said she would kill him if he did that. So after a good conversation with Alice, she was able to talk some positivity into him again.

On Tuesday, Lorenzo brought the news that they have a flight to Austria on Thursday and then Arthur was done with everyone again.

He locked himself in his room and he didn't want to talk, not to Lorenzo or to Alice. His mother didn't talk to him anyway, so that was an advantage.

Lorenzo has sent an email to his internship location and school that he has been invited by Ferrari to join them for the weekend. So Lorenzo had arranged this together with Ferrari, and yes, it is a great opportunity. But it means he's stuck with his brothers for a whole weekend.

And the feeling is that it won't be pleasant because of what has happened in recent weeks.

"We are sharing." Says Lorenzo and Arthur frowns.

"What?" He asked.

"You and me have one room together." Says Lorenzo.

"Let me say it different. Why?'' Says Arthur and Lorenzo sighs.

"Just be happy to be here." Says Lorenzo and Arthur roll his eyes.

"I didn't want to be here." Says Arthur

"What did you say?" Asks Lorenzo like he didn't know what the younger boy just said. Arthur is sure that he heard him.

"Whatever." Says Arthur and Lorenzo opens the hotel room.

He walks in and sees two single beds. It was a big room. There was a small living room part with a sofa and a television.

Arthur puts his suitcase on a bed and sits on it. He wants to take a nap already after feeling his soft bed.

"We can go to the paddock, we can meet Charles there. He would like to see you again." Says Lorenzo.

"I will look into the city. I will see him tonight anyway." Says Arthur

"I'm not leaving you alone in a city you don't know." Says Lorenzo, taking a seat on his own bed.

"Why not?"

"You don't know it here. What if you get lost, plus you have no idea what people can do out here." Says Lorenzo.

"Yes, because Austria is a lot more dangerous than Monaco. Sure Lorenzo." Says Arthur

"I don't want you to go out there alone." Says Lorenzo.

"And I don't want you to join me." Says Arthur and Lorenzo rolls his eyes.

"We will go to the paddock in a few minutes." Says Lorenzo.

"Have fun." Says Arthur and he lays down on his bed.