Imagine #3 :Doppelgänger 1/2

A/n: I really like Katherine Pierce and I decided to make this imagine be as if you were her. Expect your suppose to be playing "Katherine" but as yourself.... I don't know how to explain it but enjoy. 😓😄)

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
              03. Doppelgänger 1/2

+

          "If you thought Elena was hotter guess again, psycho." you grinned in amusement, you grin in amazement to see little Kai Parker's face melt over you.
                    After a while you became sick and tired of being flawed by every man who's ever landed eyes on you, but he was different. Something about Kai made you want to grasp his attention all day and everyday. He glares over at you, as you place your arms against the edge of the bar table.

               Usually, you never made an attempt to come to The Mystic Grill unless there was some kind of personal gain involved. Why go out to drink surrounded by a bunch of intoxicated teenagers when you've had better things to do in your spare time.
         And as far as the drunk teenagers, sure that gave you a purpose to coming to the Grill. You could drink all the blood that you wanted, it would be easy lowering some wasted low-life into the parking lot. But after a while that would bore you like most things always did.

                     Damon kicked you out the boarding house, you had no where else to go but the Grill and you're glad you did. Damon wouldn't stop baffling on and on about needing to find and kill Kai Parker, which was annoying; but could become great for advantage.
"So if your not Elena than who are you?" Kai asks, slowly setting down his empty shot glass. His eyes glistening in the bright lights hanging over the bar. He sounds unconvinced, as if you were Elena and just so happened to be playing a trick on him. You knew everybody knew that Elena wasn't as nearly fun as you.

             You were expecting to find Stefan here, drinking away whatever guilt was eating at him.
You figured if Damon wouldn't let you crash out at their house, Stefan would. And with Elena choosing Damon, Stefan will be vulnerable to you considering you was his true first love. "Y/N, I technically came first before Elena," you smile. "well I'm her Doppelgänger, better known as the more fun one." you add on, slowly taking a step beside him. He laughs, "Okay, the more fun one Elena, how do you know my name?" he questions, his facial expression seems more serious.

                  You lean closer to him, "Because Damon told me he wants to kill you." you explain dramatically, Kai's eyebrows furrow in frustration. "Of course he does." is all Kai mumbles out which makes you believe this isn't his first time hearing this.

          Kai doesn't seem intimated by Damon not even concerned that he could die. "That's actually why I'm here," and Kai quickly stares at you, waiting for an explanation. You quickly glare around the full bar, making sure Caroline or anyone wasn't here to snitch.

"I want to help you kill Damon." and his blue-gray eyes study you, trying to figure you out.  Your eyes remain glued to his to show him that he can trust you, "Why should I trust you?" he simply looks away as if you're not important, flags down the bartender for another drink.
            It seemed as if it was going to be harder to convince Kai to help you kill Damon than you thought. You watch him as he takes a sip of his drink, "Because you and I both want Damon dead." you chuckle, not understanding what the big hassle was.
      Kai shakes his head as he swallows his drink, "No... No... that's not good enough." he slightly looses his temper, clenching his jawline and darting his head towards you.

          You frown slightly, "When you say that's not good enough, are you talking about your preferences or mine?" and Kai seems a little pissed off, "You failed to mention that you aren't the brightest one out of you and Elena."

        You lean closer to his face, "Yeah and Damon failed to mention your obsessive need to be an asshole all the time!" you shout angrily, you glare over your shoulder to take a deep breathe.
                    You didn't want to draw attention to yourself or to this conversation. But you needed to convince Kai to help you kill Damon, or add less try to kill Damon himself. And then Damon would try to kill Kai, and who knows maybe they'll kill each other. Then there would be no more Damon, unfortunately Kai would be gone but non of it mattered because you would have Stefan all to yourself.
            Kai mutters, "I meant your preference, killing Damon wouldn't be good enough because everyone knows Y/N wants more." he assures and you scoff. Kai was right,  you always wanted more and Stefan was more.

      You take a deep breathe, "If you know what I want as much as you say you do, then you would also know that I keep my word.... Like ninety four percent of the time." you admit and Kai laughs. He doesn't respond, he just stares at you. "Plus your cute."
               Kai rolls his eyes, "Now your being a little bit dramatic." he jokes, playfully. You gasp, "You can't be serious? Can you?" and that's when he changes the subject. "What about Stefan?" and suddenly you feel as if he's catching on to you.

You laugh, "And what about Elena? Oh and what ever shall we do about Caroline? Let's not forget Bonnie! And maybe then we could go around slaughtering every living breathing soul in Mystic Falls." but Kai just stares at you, "Stefan is meaningless and harmless, he would be no match between  Y/Nai." you place your hands on his arm and smile at him.

"Y/Nai?" Kai mumbles.

            Your eyes widened, "That's our team name, Y/Nai." and motions for the bartender to bring him a bottle of whiskey. You don't assume Kai would pay for the whiskey, so you grabbed the bartender by the collar.

"That fine gentle paid for that bottle of whiskey," you whisper, compelling him with a grin.
         The poor guy stares at you blankly, "Take the night off." you smile, pushing the bartender back as you followed behind Kai.

+

((Author's Note: Feel free to tell me what you liked about this imagine or any of the imagines. As well as commenting  your team name with Kai,  from this imagine. I would love to read some. Thanks!❤️)

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+