Imagine #3o: Slumber Party

A/n: THANKS FOR 1k!❤️❤️

          KAI PARKER IMAGINES
             30. SLUMBER PARTY

+

Elena insisted that Bonnie, Caroline and Liv come over for a sleepover. At first you couldn't believe her, sleepovers? You always hated sleepovers because every one of them you ever went to you were left out.
Sure, you liked skirts and dresses but you didn't like being in a room full of girls. Every sleepover you ever went too was always let's gossip this and let's gossip that.

In all of your eighteen years you had been to a total of twenty sleepovers. Most Elena forced you to attend because she thought if she enjoyed them, you being her step-sister would too.
And at Elena's sleepovers Caroline always talked about her love interest. Elena would gush about Stefan and their best dates. Bonnie would talk about Jeremy and how overly protective he was of her, and how romantic it was. All of them basically remembering you that you didn't have boyfriend.

At the time, Elena said that you were too young to have a boyfriend, but maybe when you were older you could. And now that you were older you still haven't really had a stable relationship with a guy.
You wanted to have a boyfriend not because they all did but because you wanted to find love too.

Luckily, Liv was coming over but apart of you felt uncomfortable about her. The reason being was because Kai was her brother and she didn't seem to like you.
No matter how much you hated Kai, whenever he came over, you and him were constantly bonding and talking. Care once made a comment that you and Kai were like the blabber mouth twins.

But Liv didn't seem to be your biggest fan, she was always gawking at you from afar.
You believe that she wasn't  protective of Kai considering he did once try to kill her once. But you didn't know what it was if it wasn't her being protective of her brother. You weren't sure if you could handle her being at this sleepover, it would be totally awkward.

"The girls should be here in five minutes." Elena announces, with a smile. You cheered sarcastically, "Wooohoo!"
Elena gives you a dead stare, "Can you add less be appreciative about spending some quality time with your friends and your sister?" she questions, sounding disappointed.

"Umm. New flash. Spend some quality time with my sister and her friends." you corrected. Elena always tried her best to made you feel welcomed but you couldn't. You told everyone you met that Elena was your step-sister because telling them, that she was actually adopted was less difficult.
You knew about John and Isobel and you knew it would be better for Elena to not speak of them.

Elena grabbed the store bought cupcakes off the counter and handed them to you. "Here make yourself useful and take these upstairs."
You frowned as she handed you the cupcakes, "Make myself useful? Are you saying any other time I'm not useful?" and Elena playfully rolls her eyes, "Just take the cupcakes upstairs, Y/N." she giggles.

You stood up from the stool at the island counter, and took the cupcakes upstairs to your bedroom. You made a deal with like Elena like you usually did; that you would only go to the sleepover if it was in your room.
That's where you felt most comfortable and so she agreed, but also wanted you to pretend to be happy.

So you entered your room and set the cupcakes down on your dresser. You absolutely loved your room. The dark gold wallpaper with white hand painted cherry blossoms, your perfume collection and most of all your queen size bed.
You slid your hand into your back pockets of your shorts, and pulled out your phone. Then plopped down on your bed, scanning at your screen.