Imagine #10 :Road Trip

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
      10. ROAD TRIP
+

"Damon will come looking for me." you remind, another thousandth time this evening. You knew Kai didn't care about what you had to say, nor did mentioning Damon frighten him but you didn't know what else to say.
Kai tossed a black duffel bag in the backseats and got into the driver's seat. You sighed under your breathe, glaring out your window at the sensory. "Where are you taking me anyways?"

Kai slides the key into the ignition and starts the engine, "To Portland." and your heart feels as if it weighs ton, why was he taking me back to the place he grew up? You thought.

Kai begins driving down the road, humming to himself. At first you didn't mind his humming but after five minutes of it you began to get annoyed. It was bad enough he kidnapped you, but you wanted to deal with as little of Kai's shenanigans as possible.

"Can you please stop humming?"you mutter lower than you intended too.

Surprisingly, he listens but extends his arm out and turns on the radio. "What kind of music do you like listening too?" he asks, glaring at you from the road. You didn't feel like talking so you sat quietly in your seat, while Kai turned the nobs.

+ + +

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Well I am," he laughs, as he swerved impetuously towards the freeway exit. From behind other vehicles honk angrily, "What are you doing? Somebody could have gotten killed!" you scream, but Kai completely ignores you. You yank on the hand cuff that he attached to the hand door handle.
"Let me go!" you shout, angrily.

Kai groans, "Y/N, relax." he states, glaring at you from the steering wheel.
He wanted you to remain calm, not get angry with him. You slowly began to clam down, and you rest your head against the back of the seat. There was no way Kai was going to let you go, especially now because Damon would kill him.

+ + +

"You haven't even touched you fries." Kai says through a mouth full of food. Honestly, it was a disgusting sight to see but besides that you actually thought he looked cute.
You propped your elbow on the window ledge, then rested your chin in the palm of your hand. "I'm not hungry."
Kai stares at you as he stuffs his face with fries, "Are you sure? Because the next time we eat is around seven." but you didn't seem to care.

Kai decided not to bother you anymore, instead he focused his attention on the road. You fiddled with your hand cuffs and he notices your frustration, "Oh, I was planning on releasing you from those once we got inside our destination,"

You gulped.

"Do you think I should put a spell on the house? Or do you think you'll manage to stay put throughout dinner?" Kai questions, you were surprised that he was asking for your input.

"I'll stay put." you sigh, but that was total lie. Once Kai let you go you played to kill him and take his car.
The car ride to Portland was pretty mellow, during dinner you began to feel sorry for him. Apart of you wanted to leave him and go back to Mystic Falls, but during dinner he told you about this past and you realized how lonely he was. So you stayed with Kai and comforted him, all he was grateful for having you.

+

A/n: I'm trying to update as much as I can because I start my new school tomorrow. My anxiety is killing me and it sucks, but whatever. thanks for reading!

+RATE+
+FOLLOW+
+COMMENT+