Imagine #28: Witch Napped 1/3

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
28. WITCH NAPPED 1/3

A/n: I decided to make this imagine different, but I'll try to make it understandable as possible, bare with me.

+

+Kai's Point Of View+

"Well, in case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a sociopath. I know. Shocker. I like being a sociopath. You know, I'm not burdened by things like guilt or love. Do them this merge happen with my brother Luke. And I won, which is just because I absorbed his ability to do magic. But now, I can't stop thinking about how Luke died. How Liv's life is ruined. For some horrible reasons, I can't shake. I feel bad. So when I absorbed Luke's magic, I must have gotten some of his qualities or something. like empathy. So I googled how to process emotional pain. And they said if you write everything down in a letter and burn it, you'll heal. So I started writing and this water literally started pooling in my eyes. As that ever happened? Like -- like water just - just oozing out my eyeballs like I'm some alien creature excreting fluids."

"So you cried?" Elena frowns, with crossed arms.

I frown slightly, because I wasn't sure. "I guess?" I mumble, sighing. Damon stares at me from afar with judgy eyes.
Is judgy even a word? I thought, nope! but note to self, continue using it because it sounds pretty cool. But Damon didn't seem interested in what I needed to say.

"Does this sob story have a point?" and I shake my head, "Not really I just felt the need to tell you guys that, I thought you could help me at some point --" but Damon shakes his head, not letting me finish. "That's not our problem."

Kai thinks for a moment, "Okay yes, it actually does. I had those same feelings and cried when Y/N and Bonnie were witch napped." I explain.

At first their expressions was blank, but then they look at each other and laugh. "Witch napped?" Damon laughs, his laugh was definitely bad. But Elena's was worst, it ear damagingly high pitched.
But I wasn't joking, "No seriously, some guys attacked us at the Grill and nearly killed me just to get to them."

Damon holds up his hands, "Wait... wait, why didn't these guys kill you?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Because they needed someone to come tell the rest of you, what happened?" and Elena seems to become worried, "So their witch hunters?"
Damon looks at her, "Witch hunter? Do you hear yourself? It's obvious Kai is on some new medication, witch hunters don't exist!" he argues.

"How would you know? Last time I checked, you didn't know one single spell Damon." I argue, and he knew I was right. He didn't want to believe me after everything that I've done, but I was telling the truth.
"These guys -- witch hunters, they said something about vampires and werewolves being enemies. Something about how witches should have never trusted vampires. It was time for witches to stop trusting vampires, and look out for their own. These witch hunters said that they were out to change the super-natural world."

Elena glares at Damon, "Super-natural world? Trying to gather as many witches as they can and start an army, to end all super-natural life force that aren't witches?"
Damon closes his eyes, "Wait, so this means these witch hunters are witches themselves trying to create a witch army?" and I nod, "We need to get Liv and Jo, if they haven't already gotten them yet."

+ + +

"Jo should be here in a few minutes." Liv says, after she answered the door to Jo's apartment. We were all hoping Jo would get here and not get attacked by the witch hunters.

"Witch hunters?" Liv mutters with crossed arms, she glares at me. "There has been times when vampires, werewolves and witches have tried to get rid of one another. But neither of the group's have succeeded successfully." she explains.

We all sat in Jo's apartment listening to my sister, "If these witch hunters do exist we need a plan," she says, glaring at all of us. "We probably can't perform the locater spell, if I'm correct, these witch hunters are skilled. Maybe some of the Original Witches, or hitch-men helping them. If so they probably put a spell on Bonnie and Y/N in order for us not to find them. It seems as if they let Kai live in order to be the one to bring the news, these witch hunters want some kind of challenge." Liv says, trying to make sense of it all.

"How would the witch hunters kill every vampire in the world?" Damon questions. I chime in, "If they gather enough witches they could all chant the same spell, their power could be used to create something large and powerful enough to vaporize all vampires."
Liv nods, "Even something slow like infecting human and animal blood with vervain. Starve vampires out until they drop one by one, maybe even twenty by twenty."

Elena looks at Damon, and gulps.

"Or use the power of thousands of witches to increase the sun's rays, enough to melt off daylight rings and anything vamps use to protect themselves. Then increase the sun's rays directly on every single vamp in the world, until it kills them -- kinda like a magnifying glass on an ant." I whisper, wanting them to fear because I told them so.

Liv continues, "Damon, think about all those times Bonnie was able to infect pain on you. Pain that made you bleed, your head pound and your insides burn like hell. Imagine thousands -- maybe even millions of witches coming together, doing what Bonnie did to you. For all we know they use a spell that allows them to chant a spell that every vampire in the world could hear. And they would chant until it kills all vampires."

Damon shakes his head angrily, "That's enough. Clearly you two "witches" are enjoying thinking of ways vampires could go out in." he states, in annoyance.

"We need to kill these sons of bitches." Elena assures.

+

A/n: Oh my gosh that was so bad, but I hope you guys enjoyed this one. If not sorry, lol. It wasn't as long as I thought it was but the other parts will be posted soon!

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+