Imagine #27: Blood bags

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
27. BLOOD BAGS

+

"Oh, Thank God. You two together still totally revolting to me. Finally, a familiar feeling. Luke didn't take me over completely." Kai says at the sight of seeing Elena and Damon making out.
"Ha, you're so funny," Damon snaps, sarcastically. Elena quickly runs her fingers though her hair awkwardly, as Damon approached Kai; who stood leaning against the kitchen counter beside the refrigerator.

"How many times do I have to tell you about closing the refrig?" Damon questions, Kai but he doesn't respond. Instead he crosses his arms over his chest and stares blankly at him. Damon approaches the refrigerator and was about to close it until you stood up with two packets of blood.
Damon is nearly startled by you appearing from the opposite side because he was unaware of your presence.

"Boo." Kai whispers, in Damon's ear.

And Damon shoots Kai a deranged look, "I'm too lazy to show Kai how to kill Bambi so next best thing." you mumble dryly, as you handed Kai the blood bag.

Elena walked towards Damon and stood beside him, "Y/N, he should learn the proper way of drinking blood." and you laugh.
"There is no proper way, and if you care so much why don't you show him." and Elena looks over at Damon, "I'm not taking any part of this." he assures, with his hands up in surrender.
Elena scoffs, "If I wanted to help your psycho manic boyfriend, I would have just volunteered to be his girlfriend. But I didn't." and you just smile at her. It was always fun for you and Kai to annoy the hell out of Elena and Damon.

You and Kai stare at them drinking the blood bags from the hospital, like a caparison. "It's a good thing I stopped you two, because what if I hadn't? Stefan might have sat down and ate on that counter. You guys do know bedrooms exist right?" he murmurs, between grins.
Elena crosses her arms over her chest, "We were caught in a moment, but I wouldn't expect you two to even understand what love is." she insults, clearly letting Kai get to her.

Kai smiles, "Everyone has a different way of showing love, honestly there is no right or wrong way of expressing your love. I'm curious, which one is better? Your love for Stefan or Damon? I liked you better with Stefan, but I wanna hear who you preferred."
Damon tells Elena that she doesn't have to answer his question. "What's wrong you think she won't pick you." and that irritates Damon.

You grab Kai's arm and used your vamp speed to get out of the mansion.

"Great you pissed Damon off." you tell Kai.

"It isn't the first." Kai mutters, clearly he doesn't see this as a problem.

You turn to face him outside the mansion, "Do you want everyone to hate you?" you question, curiously.

Kai frowns, "Do you hate me?" and you shake your head. "Then that's all that matters." he explains, grabbing your hands and squeezing them tight.
"I don't care what all your friends think, Y/N, and neither should you." he mumbles, cresting your cheek against his hand.

You slowly give in, "Fine.... Now let's just forget about them and go teach you how to drink blood." you smile, pulling him along.

+

A/n: The last few imagines have been really short but this next one will be pretty long with like three or two parts idk.

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+