Imagine #31: Jail Break 2/2

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
                    31. JAIL BREAK

Previously: The Salvortores locked you up in the mansion's basement. Kai kidnapped Bonnie in order to siphon her magic to set you free from your cell. You knock out Stefan and Elena, only to find out that Damon kidnapped Kai. So you go after him.

+

"Damon!" you shouted.

"Damon isn't here right now, please leave a message after the beep.....BEEP."

You use your vamp speed to get to the edge of the cliff. Damon stood with his hands gripped around Kai's arm, "Y/N go away, nothing you say is going to save him." he assures, but you shook your head.
"If you kill him I'll catch him before he even drops halfway. And I'll beat you back to your house and kill Elena... Oh wait I forget," you chuckle, tossing your hands up in the air, "I already killed her." and his face plummets.

Damon didn't let you get too close, "You didn't kill Elena, you don't have it in you." He assures confidently. He's tense and tries to be cocky in order to feel loose, because he's nervous.
You glare at the ground nonchalantly as you took a few steps closer, "You sure about that?" and you flashed Damon, Elena's daylight ring. His eyes widened in disbelief, but he put his hand around Kai's throat.

"Go ahead Damon, kill her. I don't like her anyways." you grin, psychotically.

"Her?" Damon murmurs.

"Surprise!" Kai smiles.

He created an illusion that he was you, so if Damon ended up killing "him", Damon would really be killing you, but you were a vampire. Kai tried this on Elena and it worked, Damon threw a stake right at her.

Before Damon could snap your neck, you elbowed him in the abandon. Damon groaned in pain as Kai used the magic he siphoned from Bonnie, to make Damon's insides bleed.

You stood beside Kai, watching Damon grip every single part of his body. "What do you want?!" Damon shouts. You walk over to Kai and stand beside him, "It's simple really, I want you to stop trying to lock me up." but Damon shakes his head through grunts of pain.
"You're a vampire without its humanity and you killed a bunch of high school students," he growls and grasps his head. " I'm not the enemy, I'm trying to help you! Damon shouts. You give Kai a look, and he uses his magic to cause more pain on Damon.

"I get Damon, I really do. But this is my decision, if I see you, let alone hear you I'll kill you myself. It's better this way, tell Stefan that I'm not the kind of friend he needs to have." you murmur. "Your starting to feel sympathy. I can see it." Damon argues, his blue eyes staring up at you in pain.
You stare into Damon's eyes and then away, and Kai used his magic to knock him out. You and Kai leave Damon and never came back to Mystic Falls ever again, you were finally happy. You had Kai and he had you, but you always thought; it sucks to not have Stefan Salvortore as a friend.