Imagine #38: No Return 1/2

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
          38. NO RETURN 1/2

+

"I actually like no humanity, Y/N. I think it's kinda hot when she has this, I-don't-care-I'll-do-and-say-whatever-I-want attitude." Kai mumbles, as you pranced around him to tease Damon.
He never liked when you turned off your humanity, but it was his fault. Damon was the one who told to stay strong. That even through your whole family was massacred, that you needed to be strong for them until it nearly killed you.

Damon was the one who made you turn it off and it brought joy to your eyes, to see him pissed. You were happy now not because of him but because of Kai. "Kai's right, seeing me this way is hot. You can't deny that." you tease, as you grinned.
"Y/N, he doesn't even care about you. All he cares about is himself and maybe some nut job to terrorize the town with."

"Damon, are you calling her a nut job? That's not very nice." Kai antagonizes, with a cocky grin. You frown playfully at Damon, "Why are you being so mean? I'm happy like you wanted me to be." but Damon looks as you as if your lucid.
"Your not happy, your careless. Turning off your humanity will not make things better, it will make things worst. You'll come back with more regrets than what you started with." he explains, starting at you with sympathy.

"That's enough." Kai says, standing up from his stool at the island counter in the Boarding house kitchen.
You stood beside Kai, staring at Damon sadly. You didn't understand why he wasn't happy for you.

"Let's go." you mumble, leaning closer towards Kai.

+ + +

"Please don't kill me." the strawberry blonde woman begs with pleading eyes. You teasingly tilt your head as you stood hovering over her, "Who said anything about killing you?" you question, as Kai approached her. The blonde was crying and sniffling with fear.

"If I were you I'd start running." Kai whispers, and the blonde makes a run for it.
You use your vamp speed to block her path, and she screams while quickly flinging back from you.
Kai laughs, "Y/N, stop teasing the poor girl and let her go." he sighs, and you do so.

The girl hesitates to run especially after what she saw you did, "Now.... go!" you demand, frightening the girl even more. She runs off down the road, disappearing into the woods.
Kai stands beside you, "Give her ten seconds." and you smile up at him.

+

A/n: first week of school done! Oh my gosh I want to be homeschooled so bad, it's killing me. And maybe then I could focus on my school work and also update my stories more + write new ones.

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+