Imagine #32 : Witch Projection Program 1/3

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
32. WITCH PROJECTION PROGRAM 1/3

+

          You entered the Salvortore mansion, slowly taking off your shoulder bag. As you came down the mini stairs leading to the living room, you noticed a brunette haired man sitting on the couch.
                 He was eating a bag of pork rinds, laying along the couch with his legs on top of one another. All you could do was stare at him, but you didn't know why. The stranger kept staring at you, grinning as he crunched on his chips.

                       "Do you speak ENGLISH?" he asks slowly, as if you weren't comprehending what he was saying.
     You toss your bag on his legs, "Yes." and he sits up and offers you some of his chips. You smile but tell him no thank you. You and the stranger exchanged names.

       "So Malachai  how did you get in?" you question, curiously. And he licks his lips, "The front door how else?"
                He moves his legs from the couch and let's you sit down beside him, "I mean who let you in?" you restate.

                         "Nobody."

"Nobody let you in?"

                        "Ah yeah, I just said I came in through the front door," Malachai says slowly, "Are you alright?" he asks, worryingly.
    You were about to respond until Damon pulled you back, "What the hell are you doing?!" he shouts, referring to you talking to Malachai.

                         Malachai pressed his lips together and stared at Damon, "Having a pleasant conversation with me." he says, and Damon hides you behind him. "A pleasant conversation? Nothing is pleasant about you or anything that you do." the blue eyed vampire assures.
         "Damon don't be a dick." you try to push him from in front of you but he wouldn't budge.

                        "Yeah Damon, don't be a dick."

"You, shut up before I gouge your eyes out." Damon threats him assertively, with wide eyes. Malachai grins at him, knowing he was getting under Damon's skin. But you didn't understand what the altercation was, why Damon was behaving like this.

                   "Damon, stop threatening him." you demand somewhat angrily.
                "You don't understand, your protecting a psycho. If it weren't for me you would probably be witch stew." Damon states.

       Malachai stares at you two, "I can't believe I'm saying this but I like you with Elena better." and you glare at the floor, completely uncomfortable. Damon sighs at the sound of her name, "I don't care about your opinions towards my love life." Damon snaps.
                  You stand behind Damon, quietly.

                                 "Arguing and bitching? Wow that's some love life." Malachai whispers, as he stood up from the couch. "Why are you here?" Damon questions. "I need protection." Malachai mumbles and that causes Damon to laugh.

           "You? You need protection? From who?" you question, but Damon held up his hand to stop you from talking. You hated when Damon became protective of you, he always treated you like you didn't matter.

             It seems to annoy Malachai to ask Damon for help, you gathered that the guys weren't friends. Which made you wonder who Malachai was running from and why? And it must be important if he came to Damon of all people.

                   "The Gemini Coven."

Damon takes a few steps closer to him, "Let's see..... why should I help you? After everything that you've done?"
         Malachai bites his lip playfully, "Oh yeah I forgot about that," and Damon scoffs. "But I've changed, honestly. I feel guilt and remorse I'm truly sorry." but Damon doesn't seem to give in. You had no idea who this Malachai guy was, besides the fact that he was the leader some Gemini Coven.

                     "Why is your coven after you?"

He sighs, "Do I really have to answer that, wasn't the sorry good enough?" he whines, but Damon gives him a blank stare.
                         "Alright, after I escaped the prison world I tried to find a witch that could -- I don't know, make me something that had endless magic that I could siphon from. She said that she didn't know any spells that could hold an endless amount of magic, but she'd get back to me if she could. And ooohhhh, I was so close to getting it. Well, so close to getting something from her. But when she told me the distention and time to meet her, I showed up and my coven killed her right in front of me. I actually felt bad for her, but that's not the point," he sighs, glaring at you and Damon. "After they were done with her they tried to come after me."

                    Damon shakes his head, "No way am I letting some powerless witch; who's coven is out to kill him, crash out at my place. What if your coven comes after me and my friends? Huh? How are you gonna protect us?" he teases.
         Malachai tries to get your attention, get through to you because nearly he wasn't with Damon.

                    "Please Y/N, you and Bonnie could work together to keep me safe. Maybe put a spell around the mansion to keep my coven out? Anything but please don't kick me out, I'm hopeless." he pleads.
               Damon shakes his head. "Well, it wasn't nice knowing you.... blah blah blah.... now goodbye." he grins as he ushers him to the front door.

                            You could hear Malacahi pleading for you to help him and you felt bad for him. It wasn't right to throw someone out to get killed, killer or not he had apologized.
Hell everyone deserved a second chance, so why not him?

        "Damon, let him stay."

                                "Let him what?"
But Damon heard you loud and clear, he just wanted you to second guess your decision. So he attempted to lung at Malachai. Seconds before Damon was able to grab him you used your magic to fling Damon towards you, making sure you knocked him out.

              Malachai stood a few feet from the doorway, staring at you. Apart of him was surprised by your actions, he wasn't expecting you to actually save him.

                       "Help me get Damon into a cell." you mumble and he does so.