Imagine #54: Overly Protective Boyfriend 1/2

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
54. OVERLY PROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND 1/2

"Y/n's phone, Rebekah speaking."

"Rebekah, What are you doing with y/n's phone?" Damon demanded. Rebekah sighs, as your boyfriend continued to argue with the Original vampire.
Beck glared around the downtown of New Orleans, watching the non-supernatural people enjoy the night festival.

She glared down at her combat boots, sighing at Damon through the phone. "Damon, y/n, doesn't want anything to do with you." Beck explains, which was true.
        You and Damon got into another argument and this time it was the biggest one that you had ever had.

                   Your high school boyfriend, Kai Parker was at it again. He claimed that he would always find you no matter where you went, he wasn't too happy about the breakup. Damon wanted you to stay in Virginia with him because you would be safer with him, he would do anything to protect you.
        He was so protective that he would confront any guy that ever laid their eyes on you. At first it was kind of cute, but after a while it became downright annoying.

Even through your boyfriend said he would protect you from Kai, you knew it wouldn't last for long. Eventually, like always Parker would find you.

Your best friend Rebekah suggested that you leave Mystic Falls for a month or so. She figured if you were out of that depressing town you could learn how to enjoy yourself.
And you didn't argue, you needed the break from everything in Mystic Falls. You didn't really worry about Kai finding you because you were with one of the Original vampires.

                       "You don't know what she wants, she needs me." Damon explained, Beck sighed, "What y/n needs a break from you. All you've done is control her life and protect her from everything."

         "Can I add less talk to her, she won't answer my calls or text." Damon pleads. Rebekah glared over her shoulder, thinking you were trailing behind her.

"Holy shit."

                         "What's wrong?"

Rebekah quickly glared around, panicking. "Rebekah?!" Damon shouts, but she hangs up on him.
Across the street Lexi was stuffing her face with a Po-boy, unaware of your whereabouts. Rebekah quickly rushed towards her, nearly stumbling over her. Lexi laughed, "What's up with you?"

      Beck motioned around them, "Where's y/n?!" She shouts, needing to take a deep breathe in order to keep herself from completely panicking. Lexi's eyes widened as she slowly lowered her sandwich, "She's not back from the bathroom?"

            "No!" Beck shouted.

                               Lexi glared around nervously, "She said she would right back." The two stared at each other with wide eyes, "What bathroom did she go too?" Rebekah questioned, worryingly.
                She felt bad that her and Lexi had already lost you, they were scared something bad happened to you.

     Lexi felt extremely bad and she was displaying it heavily, "I don't know?" She shrieks, as Rebekah gave her a bewildered stare.
         Your phone began ringing, she quickly glared down at the screen. "It's Damon." She mumbles, as Lexi leaned towards her to see the screen. Lexi presses her lips together, "What do we do?"

             "We call her."

But Rebekah shakes her head, "But I have her phone." She mumbles.

                   Lexi takes another bite of her sandwich, she was concerned about where you were but the sandwich was beyond delicious. (what the hell am I doing lol😂)

"Split up." Rebekah says.

         Lexi's eyes widened in surprise, "Wait what?" But Rebekah was already gone.