Imagine #56: Never Apart

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
56. NEVER APART

                    "Can I add less she her?"
You hear Kai from downstairs, but you didn't raise up from Damon's bed. Elena was sitting on the beside you, she place her hand on top of your's. Your body tensed at her touch, your eyes flickered down at your hand. The lightening in Damon's bedroom was dark, the long curtains were closed and you could hardly see Elena.
        "It's okay, Y/N, relax." She whispers, you closed your eyes tightly and tried to block out  the noise. "What's going on." You mumbled, as you slowly opened up your eyes.

                You tried to sit up but she placed her hand on your shoulder, pushing you back down a little. "You died." She whispers, you frowned at her. "I died?" She nods sympathetically, you ran her fingers through your hair as laid on your side.
         "Where's Kai?" You pulled the blankets from you body, and Elena quickly stood up. "Damon is trying to get rid of him," she didn't want you to get up. "you need to rest."

                   Damon came into the room, "You're staying right here." He assures, but you didn't want to hear it. "You can't keep telling me what I can and cannot do," You stood up from the bed, crouching down on the ground and grabbing your boots.

           "Where do you think you're going?" Damon grabs you arm and you try to break from his grasp. "Let go of me." You demand through clenched teeth, but he ignores you.

                              "Lay back down."

"Please, Y/N, just listen to him."

You paused, slowly standing back up with one of your boots in your hand. "Will you let me see him?" You ask, referring to Kai. Damon sighed, "Later...."
       Elena mumbled your name, you plopped back down on. Damon stared down at you, "I'll be right back," he tells you, bug you didn't look at him. "Elena, don't let her go anywhere."

                      With that said, Damon left the room. Elena sat back down beside you, as you dropped your boot from your hand and pulled off your other boot.
             "Where is he going?" You questioned, scooting yourself back into Damon's bed. "To get you some blood, you need to feed." The idea made you sick, but you had to remind yourself that's what you needed to do.

A few minutes went by, Damon hadn't came back upstairs yet. You were resting your back against the headboard, with your knees close to your chest. Your chin was resting on your bent knee caps, breathing slowly and softly.
Elena looked over at you, "I'll be right back, do not leave." She left the room, and you slowly lifted chin from your knees. It was so silent that you could hear your own breathing.

You heard movement coming from the hall, you slowly moved towards the edge of Damon's bed. "Elena?" You whispered, the footsteps became louder. You took a deep breathe, as you stared directly at the open door expecting someone to came barging in.
A sigh of relief escaped your lips when you saw Kai, you smiled at him as you lowered your head. He smiled at you and quickly came rushing towards you, he engulfed you into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Are you okay?" He asked, as he placed his hand against your head. You rested you chin in the crook of his neck, "Yeah."
Kai parted from you, "We need to go." He intertwined his fingers with your's, then tugged you towards the door. You shook your head, "Can we just stay? It won't be for long, I need some rest and then we can leave."

You knew that Kai was temped to argue that Damon would kill him once he found out he was here, but instead he just nodded.
You and Kai laid on Damon's bed, with you resting on his chest. Just a few minutes later Damon and Elena paused at the door way, "What is he doing here?" Damon nearly shouted, Elena pulled him back, "Shhh..."

You and Kai didn't look their way, "Y/N.." Elena whispered, you lifted your head up from Kai's chest and she tossed you the bag of blood.

"Thanks." You whispered back with a smile, she smiled back as she pulled Damon away. You held onto the bag of blood smiling, as you heard Damon muttering down the hallway. "In my bed." He groans.

+

a/n: This was so shitty, why did I publish this? 😂