Imagine #26: Unspeakable 1/2

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
26. UNSPEAKABLE

+

          "She's gorgeous," Kai explains with lustrous eyes. "Absolutely stunning and I just want her to love me as much as I love her, you know." and of course you completely understand what he's talking about.
                             His love for Bonnie was tremendous, something you so desperately wanted because you loved him. You wanted Kai to love you the way he loved Bonnie, gush over you.

But Kai loved Bonnie and you knew how much she loved him back. But no matter how much you loved Kai you couldn't get in between their relationship, love triangles always ended up with someone hurt.
                "Bonnie is absolutely stunning. And if she can handle dealing with you, then she doesn't deserves you." you smile widely, trying to happy for him. Add less if you weren't happy he would be, that's all that mattered.

                       Kai takes a step closer to you, so you lower her head to keep your emotions from spiraling out of control. He was making your nerves rattle like crazy, "Y/N, I want to thank you for all that you've done for me. Without your help none of this would have been possible, Bonnie wouldn't have even saw me the way that you did."
          You nod, not daring to make eye contact with him.

                         You were the one who explained to Bonnie how you saw him. That even through he did murder his entire family and was a killer, he was given the opportunity to change. 
        It was like a miracle to be given the ability to love when you've never felt it before. You said how unfortunate it was for Luke to die in order for Kai to feel love and remorse, but that you thought with Kai being able to love he was acting on them.
                  That if he hated feeling love and remorse he would try to fight the feelings off, ignore them. But instead ever since he got them he couldn't stop thinking about Bonnie.

              That conversation between you and Bonnie was one of the hardest things you ever had to do. But letting Kai go was the hardest.
                  "Your the most humblest friend I've ever had, when I couldn't trust anyone." and you can feel your throat tighten, and when you tried to hold back the tears it became worst.

           You don't look at Kai when you say, "I have to go." and before he's able to respond, you quickly left.

+ + +

   You stood on the edge of the Mystic Falls pier, peering down at waves. Whenever you needed time to think or be by yourself you came here.
           You ran your fingers through your hair, taking deep breathes of the fresh air. You listened to the sound of the waves falling and crashing with the water down below.

                        You felt comfortable out there, because nobody was around. There was no noise and you didn't have to worry about being surrounded by people.
        In your mind you replayed every moment you ever had with Kai. All the joyful moment you guys spent together, all the secrets you've shared.

             It sucked so much to love somebody and think about them all the time. To want so badly to be with them and be the person to love them, but never be able to have them.
                  Wanting to be with Kai and not having him was like not having food a week. You needed him in your life just as much as you needed food and water, he was your everything.

   He was your best friend and was always there for you, when everyone wasn't. You took a few steps closer to the edge of the waterfall, closing your eyes.

                    "You aren't gonna jump are you?" Kai asks, and you open your eyes at the sound of his voice. Hearing his voice was like music to your ears, he always made you so happy. You turn around to face him, "No, I'm just --"
            "Taking a break from the rest of the world." he interrupts, finishing your sentence. You smile at him, "What are you doing here?" you ask, as he took steps closer to you.

"To find you." he mumbles, referring to you running away from him. "Why aren't you suppose to be trying to find Bonnie? You know tell her how much you love her?" you didn't want to sound desperate or hint that you had feelings for him.
                  His eyes wander all over your face, smiling. "I found Bonnie," and your smile disappears, and he lower your head. "I told her that I loved her.... and she said that she felt the same way." he laughs, grinnjng.

                You laughed nervousnessly, "That's fantastic!" you smile, crying. Kai pulled you into his chest, making it harder to not love him. He thought you were crying tears of joy, as e wrapped his arms around your waist.

       You could never tell him the truth.

+

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+