Imagine #33: Thousands Of Miles Away 1/2

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
33. THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY 1/2

+

                "I miss you, Y/N."

"I miss you too Damon." you whispered into the phone. There was a moment of silence and you knew he was frustrated with you. But no matter how angry he wanted to be at you he couldn't, because he loved you.
                   "Why'd you do it?" he asks, and that was the question we were trying to avoid all evening.

          Why?

"I tried to save him before Kai killed him, and I did." you didn't want to talk about it because there was nothing Damon could do.
                   "Adam? Who cares about him! People die everyday, if it's your time it's your time." Damon reminds, with a nonchalant laugh.

                  "I know that people die everyday, but just not so long ago I was human." you remind. From across the hallway, Kai was leaning against the wall staring directly at you. You didn't know how long he was standing there but he made your skin crawl.
     "Damon, I gotta go." you whisper, as the the devil himself approached you.

                       "Wait what! Why?" Damon shouts, but you hung up on him. Your eyes stared at Kai, all of your fear showed through your eyes.

         "You really want to die knowing that those were your last words, you ever said to your beloved boyfriend?" Kai questions, as he bent down in front of you.

                              "You won't kill me."

"And Y/N, why's that?"

                 You smile teasingly at him, "Because otherwise you wouldn't have waited so long." and he smiles back, "Or I could be thinking of the perfect way to kill you."

                              He smiles when your eyes look as if you knew it was the end. Kai leans towards you and yanks you up by your arm, "Attagirl." he grunts, as he managed to pull you up; with you resisting him. He lead you down the hallway of Whitmore college, pass your dorm.
           "Where are you taking me?" you demand, trying to pull your arm out of his grasp. You couldn't stop from wincing in pain, because he was digging his nails into your skin.

                        Kai continued to pull you down the hallway until you two were standing outside. He put a spell around the college in order to keep you from escaping. Unfortunately, he never explained his reasoning for kidnapping you.
            "Where's Adam?" you murmur, squinting your eyes from the sun's rays. It's been a few days since you've seen the sunlight. Kai stands in front of you, "Dead."

                          "Your a liar, I got him out in enough time." and he sneers, "Then why are you wondering what happened to him?"
The truth was you barley managed to get Adam out before Kai did his spell, you wanted to be optimistic about Adam getting away alive.
             But the look Kai was giving you, you knew you shouldn't have gotten your hopes up for Adam. You used your vamp speed to try lunge at Kai, but he stopped you halfway by stabbing you with a stake.

                              You gasped in pain, as he watched you collapse to your knees. Kai yanked the stake from your abandoned and was about to punch you out cold, until he hesitated. "Guilty feelings?" you grunt, staring at him hopelessly.

         Kai shakes his head, "Nope, just being tactical." and he stares at you.

                       "Tactical for wha--" but before you could continue your question, Kai used the back of the stake to hit you over the head; knocking you out completely cold.

+

A/n: Comment where you think Kai will take you? I'm curious what anyone is thinking.

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+