Imagine #50 :Gemini Coven

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
  50. GEMINI COVEN

                  +Kai's Prologue+

+

           I was once a Siphoner, a witch born without the ability to generate magic. Luckily a rare power allowed us to siphon magic from other magical sources, in all forms, from another source. Spell casting, after absorbing magic we are able to have the ability to cast spells like any witch.

                                  Unfortunately, the existence of Siphoners  seem to be limited to witches who are born from the Gemini Coven, which had bound its magic to recurrence of a ritual known as the Merge.

     Siphoners weakness is mortality, magic and physical contact.

                 Siphoners, like any witch, are still human, we unfortunately shared many of the same weaknesses as non-supernatural beings. For example, age, suffocation and heart-failure. We needed physical contact with our source in order to siphon from them. One of our magic abilities included Dark Objects; commonly used by the New Orleans witches, to carry out a malevolent task.

Like any regular enchanted object, a witch is able to attach to the object and that object will contain that spell from the very moment it is created until the moment it is destroyed or removed.
            Another well-known and powerful dark object is a bone blade; that originally belonged to Papa Tunde. It absorbs all the power of those killed by it, either by using it to physically kill the person or by using it to carve sacrificial magic digits into them to draw the person's power.

     I had once managed to absorb the Travelers' magic from the Purification Spell. I was apart of the only type of witches who had the potential to be turned into Vampire-Witch-Hybrids, as we kept our ability to practice magic after being turned into vampires as a result of our Siphoning ability.

Now that I am a hybrid I can draw upon my vampirism, as an endless source of power. The Gemini Coven has exiled us from their coven and we are seeking revenge, the same revenge Lily Salvatore tried to do in 1903 when she returned to America.

+

A/n: So as mentioned above this was Kai's Prologue or can be better known as an intro into this imagine. I can't wait to write part one of this because it's gonna be so good!:)

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+