Imagine#47: Self Control

KAI PARKER IMAGINES47. SELF CONTROL

            "Okay, let's make some ground rules." Damon begins, pacing back and fourth from in front of you and Kai; who sat quietly on the sofa. "I have a pretty good idea as to why my house looks like a tornado hit it," and Damon motions around at the living room.
"but I'm curious as to why it happened here."

                     Kai glares at you, his arm rests along the couch around your shoulder. "We might have accidentally let our anger get the best of us. And then one thing lead to another." and Damon looks disturbed, "You don't say? I mean look at what you two bozos did to my lamp, how am I suppose to replace this?" he scoffs.

                            Kai frowns, "Go back to Ikea and buy another one." he mumbles with a grin plastered across his face. Damon gave him a death stare, "I'm joking, Damon, obviously I know what a extravagant lamp that was.... So sad to see it go, I'm sorry for your lost." and he places his free hand over his heart.

           You lowered your head, trying not to let Damon see you laughing. "Y/N, you think this his funny?" and you try to wipe the smile off your face, literally.
                        "What? You're going completely batshit over a lamp and you expect me not to laugh?" and Kai laughs with you, trailing his fingers along your thigh.
Damon uses his vamp speed to grab a pitchfork from the fireplace. Then used his speed to hover over Kai, pointing the hot object at him.

You quickly wrapped your arms around your boyfriend's neck from the side. You bent your leg and laid it on Kai's lap, trying to block Damon from stabbing him.

                   "Move, Y/N." Damon sighs, but you ignore Damon and look at Kai. He was beyond amused, grinning at your older brother.
"I leave you two alone for an hour and I came back to find this place gone to shit. This is just puppy love, nothing more and nothing less," he breathes heavily, as he slowly but dramatically lifts up the pitch fork.

                               "I'll just have to kill both of you, that's the only way to stop it." and you and Kai stare at Damon, it was obviously it was having a psychotic break. Ever since you first Kai meet, you and him were inseparable; it was love at first sight.

          But after Kai moving in; which wasn't easily convincing Damon, you guys couldn't keep your hands off each other. And Damon being the older protective brother he was, became irritable by your love.

                   "Put the pitchfork down, Damon." Stefan sighs, as he opened the front door. Him, Bonnie and Caroline came walk through the door with groceries.
        "No... this has to be done.... this has to end, their love is totally unfavorable to me." and Care uses her vamp speed to snatch the pitchfork from Damon.

                "Quite your temper tantrum Papa Salvortore and come help set up for Elena's surprise birthday party." Caroline was always so bossy, that was one of the reasons why you loved having her around. She was always telling Damon what to do, since you couldn't.
                 Damon groans and help with the groceries, Kai smirked at you leaning in for a kiss.

                           "Hey, no making out on my sofa!" Damon shouts from afar, but you and Kai completely ignore him.

            Caroline shouts at Damon, "Groceries!"

+

A/n: I'm coming to an end of all the imagines that I wrote over the summer. I have been coming up with new ideas, at some point these imagined will have really slow updates. But until that time comes, I hope you all continue to enjoy the imagines! :)

+

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+