Imagine #45 : Witch Projection Program 3/3

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
45. WITCH PROJECTION PROGRAM 3/3

Song: Don't Deserve You- Plumb

Previously: you and Bonnie put a spell similar to the cloaking spell on the Boarding house; expect this spell is more powerful and could restrain more damage. Damon remains in the cell that you and Kai locked him in. You and Damon realize that you and him aren't compatible.

+

Bonnie told you
that it was safe, that with the cloaking spell nobody would even know where the Boarding house was. That she had made the cloaking spell more powerful that even if it was found, nobody could get inside.
Even through your conversation with Damon ended on good terms, you still felt sorta bad for him.

He was your boyfriend of three years and within seconds, you were second guessing your love for him. You went upstairs to take to take a bath in another bedroom. Apart of it was an excuse to get some alone time.

Once you were in the tub, you rest your head back, taking in deep breathes. Your mind kept thinking about Kai, no matter how hard you tried. You close your eyes and tried to think about something besides him, when the door squeaks open.

"Ever heard of knocking? You should try it." you mumble, under your breathe as you kept your eyes closed.

The door closed and you sighed, assuming who ever it was got the memo. But when you heard footsteps coming closer, you freaked. "Kai what are you doing?" you panic, slouching farther into the tub.
He walks around the bathroom, "What's this?" he asks, walking over to a tall gold rack where you kept your things.

He turns to face the tub holding a purple pinkish soap. "It's called a bath bomb." you mumble, awkwardly moving the purple and pinkish substance in the tub. You figured he was still use to barging into rooms in the Prison World, that he forgot how to knock.
Kai approaches you examining the object, "Why is it called a bath bomb?" he asks, glaring down at you in the tub.

"Because it makes the water look like this." and he smiles, "Keep moving the water around I can't see." he says, but you lift your wet hand from the water and fling water at him. "Get out." you murmur, dryly.
He grins at you, then smells the bath bomb in his hands. "Mm, this smells good there's no way this is soap." and you laugh, "Well it is." you sigh, wanting him to leave.

You tried to act clam, like the fact that Kai standing in your bathroom while you were in the tub wasn't making you uncomfortable. Truthfully you didn't what him to leave, because you liked him so much. But you would have preferred to be somewhere while talking to him.
"Where do they sell these? I'm curious?" and your eyes wander around the bathroom.

"It's from a store called Lush." and Kai sits on the edge of the tub, peering down at you. He just kept staring at you, using his close proximity to make you jittery.
"What's the name of this?" he asks, and you glare down at the colors in the tub. "If I tell you the name will you leave me alone?" and he smirks, not even focusing on you but at the water. "Kai?!"

"Yeah....  sure." he chuckles, looking back at the bath bomb. "And you can't laugh." you warn, and he can't help but laugh, "Why can't I laugh? Is the name of the soap something sexual? If so where does the soap come into all of this?" but he was laughing the whole time through this statement.

"Why was the first thing
that came to your mind something sexual?" you ask, and he laughs even harder. "Because you told me not to laugh, and I know how uncomfortable you get about the word sex.... so I thought that's why you were too embarrassed to tell me what the name of the soap was."

You scoff, "Okay. It's called a sex bomb but I never used it alright.... And I do not get uncomfortable about the word sex, not even hearing about it." and Kai drops the soap bomb into the bathtub, "Really?" he smirks, and you nod. "Really."
"So you wouldn't be uncomfortable if I tried to make sexual advantages at you." and you second guess yourself, "I said talking about it, not actually doing it." you remind, and Kai rolls his eyes.

"Talking about it and actually doing it, is basically the same thing. One moment your thinking about and the next thing you know, your taking off your clothes --"

"OKAY! Stop I get it. You win." you nearly cry out of laughter. Kai stands up, "I always win." and you motion for him to hand you towel. "Stop being cocky and hand me a towel." and he does so.
He turns away while you stand up and wrap the towel around yourself. You tap his shoulder once the towel is around you, "I should probably go." Kai sighs, his mood changes suddenly.

"How? You can't because your coven is after you." you remind, with a frown. You pull your hair tie to let your hair fall.

He smirks at you, and your jaw drops, "You lied?" and you playfully hit him, but you stop the smiling forming on your lips. You kinda found it cute how he lied about being chased by his coven, just so he could wouldn't have to leave because of the spell.

He puts his hands around your waist, "Correct me if I'm wrong but you didn't deny wanting me to make sexual advantages at you." and your roll your eyes, "Right. So just shut up." you tease, leaning in to kiss him.

+

A/n: holy bejesus I just came up with a awesome idea for later imagines:) it's going to be different from all the other ones. I just hope it all goes well when I post it at some point. THANKS FOR THE 4.K READS!😎