Imagine #8 :Drinking Game 1/2

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
08. DRINKING GAME 1/2

+

                     Damon smirks at you, "Let's play of never have I ever." but Kai doesn't seem interested when he mutters, "Oh come Damon, let's do something that doesn't make my interest decease into a unremarkable state of boredom will ya?"

      Damon turns slightly to face him, "So I'm guessing you have a better idea?" but Kai isn't even acknowledging Damon, instead his focused on you. He's smirking at you and you can't help but laugh out of embarrassment.

             Bonnie is sitting behind Kai; but beside Damone grinning at you. Elena was on other side of Damon, leaning forward towards the bar table to get a look at you. She too was grinning in amusement and winked at you.
                       Whenever Kai stared at you it made you feel vulnerable, but also because you never had a guy stare at you like that before. He was the type of guy that didn't care if you caught him staring, or if anyone noticed as well. He would simply just say he was admiring your beauty from afar, and no matter how many times he's said that it always made your heart flutter.
         But you tired to ignore your feeling for Kai because he was so arrogant and self centered. But most of all a sociopath.

Kai nods, "Actually I do," and everyone is all ears. He leans back a little in his seat, making sure he had everyone's attention. "It's called Attached by the Hip, but this will be my version which makes it funnier."
               Already you knew this wasn't going to go well, especially with  Kai giving drinking games suggestions.

                        At first Damon seemed unsure about agreeing but Elena insisted so he did. "Fine." and Kai immediately stood up from his stool, but Damon stopped him. "It's fine as long as you don't do anything I'm gonna regret." he warns.
         Bonnie and Elena gather their things and you do the same. Kai laughs, "Something you'll regret? Like what try to kiss a very drunk Elena?" and Damon stares at him even harder. Kai didn't really sound like he was joking, it seemed as if he was serious. You glare over your  shoulder at them, annoyingly.
                 You roll your eyes at Kai, walking away to join the girls. Elena noticed something wrong and questioned you about it, but you shrugged it off. You didn't want to tell her what was bothering you because you knew you shouldn't even be worried about it.

                     The boys turned to face you and the girls, smiling as if they had did something terribly wrong. "Ready?" Damon asks, and the girls nod expect for you. Elena and Damon walk side by side leading the way, with Bonnie trailing behind them on her phone.
                               Kai purposely waits for you as the two of you walked behind the group. He glared at you then focused on where he was walking, as you two came closer to Mystic Grills' exit.

       "What's wrong, toots?"

                    Kai knocks into your shoulder playfully but you didn't laugh of grin. "Nothing." you lie, making no eye contact with him whatsoever.
    Kai didn't think to much on your response, and it made you mad that he didn't try to figure out the real reason why you were mad. So you quickly sighed under your breathe and opened the doors before Kai could, trying to get away from him.

+ + +

                     "Bourbon? Rum? Vodka? What shall it be?" Damon asks everyone as you all entered the boarding house.

Elena and Bonnie agreed on bourbon.

                              "Aha, Bourbon I'm beyond tired of it... Rum? Too topical. And Vodka, well let's just say if you think I'm bad now Vodka makes me ten times worst..... But do you know what I like? Tequila ! Got any Tequila?" Kai asks, as he took off his black leather jacket and tossed it along the armrest of the couch. You slowly took off your jacket, as Kai sat down on the sofa.