The "Bae"

Connor Pov

Jude and I have been dating for 3 years. Tomorrow was the first day of tenth grade. When I got my schedule I raced over to Jude's house to see if we had any classes together. 

S: Hey bud, before you see Jude can I ask you something. 

C: Yea, what is it?

S: Well, Lena and I are taking Mariana and Callie to New York so Mariana can see if she wants to go to The Manhattan school of dance. Since we will be gone for a week will you come by and check on Jude.  

C: Sure.

S: Thanks, we're leaving tonight. 

C: Ok.

After that I ran up the stairs and saw Jude in the bathroom looking in the mirror. I got down on the floor and crawled into the bathroom. When I got to him I stood up and wrapped my hands around his waist. 

C: Whatcha' doing.

J: Just looking at my handsome boyfriend.

I smiled and grabbed Jude's hand and lead him to his room. 

Jude Pov

Connor snuck up behind me and grabbed my waist. I couldn't help but smile. Next thing you know, we're in my room. I sat on my bed and Connor pulled out his schedule. 

C: Where's yours.

J: On my dresser but why?

C: Tomorrow is the first day of school, we have to at least have one class together. 

J: Do we?

C: No... we all of our classes together.

He ran over to me and kissed me. I just sat there until he said: I'll call you first thing in the morning to pick you up.  

J: Whatever toots your horn.

C: Let me see your phone. 

J: Why

C: Just let me.

Connor Pov

Jude handed me his phone and I typed in his password. (He's password is Connor and mine is Jude.) I went straight into his contacts and found he was listed as Connor.

J: What are you looking for?

C: Here go into my contacts.

Jude Pov

I don't know why but Connor wants me to look in his contacts. I turn on his phone to see a picture of us on my birthday. I typed in his password and say another picture. This one was at Connor's birthday. Anyways, he went into his Connor's contacts and couldn't find his name but, he did find the word Judicorn though. 

C: Find anything interesting.

J: Why am I listed as Judicorn

C: Because it's my nickname for you. and you should have me listed as something else.

J: But I don't have a cute nickname like you do

C: Don't care I'm changing it anyway to "Bae"

J: Seriously

C: Yep, here's your phone back and get some sleep.

J: ok, goodnight.

After Connor left, Mariana came in to say bye. I really going to miss her but I happy for her. Everyone left and I fell asleep. Dreaming about school tomorrow. At least I get to spend the day with my favorite person. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I hope you like this chapter. I will try and update this story twice tomorrow. Let me know if I should write another story involving Jonnor.