Tipsy Mistakes

"Close the door. You're letting the light in." Connor complained sitting in his dark room.

"You've been in this dark all week. The light is the least of your worries." Adam said. "Laura is coming over for dinner and you are gonna be there."

"Can't I already made plans with Jude."

"By that you mean you're going to make plans now so you don't have to have dinner with us." Adam crossed his arms.

"Yep." Connor beamed.

"Fine I'll let you sit this one out, but you're going to have dinner with us after the wedding."

"Not going to happen." Connor said flatly.

"We'll see about that." Adam muttered to himself before leaving.

"Close the door!" Connor demanded.

"No." Adam disappeared around the corner.

"UGH!!" Connor whined while getting off the comfort of his bed to block the light out his room again. He slid back into his bed, grabbing his blanket.

"Knock, knock." Connor heard his door open.

"Go away, I already said I'm not coming down for dinner." He pulled the blanket over his face.

"Fine I'll just take the ice cream I got you and give it to Max." Connor dragged the covers off his face realizing he wasn't talking to Laura or his dad.

"What are you doing here?"

"When you basically fell off the face of the earth this week, I figured you needed some cheering up." Jude sounded excited.

"I don't want any cheering up, but I'll take the ice cream." Connor admitted taking the frozen treat in his hand.

"Fine, if you want to stay here and continue to be depressed, I'm going to join you." Jude pushed Connor to make space for himself.

"I missed you." Connor stated leaning against Jude.

"Then why didn't you just call or text me?"

"Because I thought you were still mad about the whole Sneaking around with Daria thing."

"I already told you like ten times that I'm not mad."

"But why? Why aren't you mad that I spent an entire week sneaking around with my ex-girlfriend?" Connor seemed fanatic.

"Because you told me that nothing happened, and I believe you."

"See this is why you're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. Plus you brought me ice cream." Connor grins.

"It's the only thing that makes you smile." Connor laid his head in Jude's lap.

"You're the only thing that makes me smile."  Connor grabbed Jude's hand. "How's Callie been doing?"

"Better, but they still say she's probably not going to wake up." Jude sadly admits.

"And what about you?" The younger boy sat up.

"I'm fine. I mean I'm a little sad and mad, but I'll be ok."