Europe(2)

Jude twisted and turned restlessly in his bed. His mind swirling with random thoughts as he slept. He slowly drifted off to dreamland.
~~~
"Hey baby." Connor said as he stepped into his apartment to see Jude sitting on the couch. 

"Hey." Jude kissed Connor as he passed by. Connor dropped his backpack off in his room before he joined Jude on the couch.

"How was class?" Jude asked as his boyfriend scooted closer.

"Boring." Connor said flatly. "I've never realized how much I've hated math until now."

"Is Somebody depressed?" Jude said in a mocking tone.

"I know you're making fun of me right now, but yes."

"Would cleaning our room make you feel better?" Jude asked as he teased.

"You're not being very supportive."

"So that's a yes?" Jude smirked.

"No." Connor tickled Jude.

"Ok ok." Jude said laughing as he tried to defend himself. Connor stopped tickling him. "How about the living room?"

"I'm done with you." Connor tried to get up and leave, but Jude dragged him back down into a kiss.

"I wuv you." Jude said in a childish voice. Connor bit his lip as he looked down at Jude's lips.

"Prove it." That's all that was needed to be said for Jude to lean back in and kiss Connor.

Connor kissed back harder causing Jude to moan. Connor laid back on the couch bringing Jude with him. His arms trailed down Jude's waist. Jude deepened the kiss. The doorbell rang scaring them apart. Connor caught Jude before he fell to the ground. Jude got up to answer the door.

"Judicorn!" Mariana and Callie screamed in unison. They pulled their brother into a hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"We came to see you." Mariana said. Connor showed up behind him. "Both of you actually." 

"That's great cause I actually wanted to tell you guys something."

"Well you can tell us all about it later, after we go see the Statue of Liberty. You coming?" Callie gestured toward Connor. Jude turned back to Connor also.

"Actually I gotta get back to class, but you go and have fun." Connor kissed Jude's cheek then snuck pass the three.

"Come on Jude." Mariana said pushing Jude out the doorway.
~~~
"How much longer?" Callie whined.

"Just a few more steps, and stop complaining. You're the one who wanted to see the statue." The three walked a little more until they saw the statue in clear sight.

"We gotta go to the top." Mariana dragged her siblings closer to the Statue of Liberty.

They made their way to the top and took in the view. They watched as the moon replaced the sun. Jude watched both of his sisters yawn. Jude, Callie, and Mariana made their way back down the statue.

"Oh Judicorn we forgot, what did you wanna tell us?" Mariana asked.

Jude took in a deep breath before speaking. "Connor and I are going to Europe."