Gift Of Life

Warning: Attempts of suicide happen near the middle. Other than that it's a really good chapter. I hope you like it and well comment if I did a good job on this one.

Ps: you should check out my other jonnor story. Teenage Strangers!!

Jude and Connor laid asleep in Connor's bed. Connor's arm resting gently over Jude while Jude shifted restlessly.

Jude's Dream

Jude walked around remembering the room as lights and music surrounded him. He walks over to a couch where Bryce and Connor are sitting. Next thing he knows, they're both leaning in then kiss. Jude standing there in utter shock until he built up the courage to speak.

"Connor how could you!"

"Oh shit Jude, it's not what it looks like." Connor said stumbling off the couch. "I was just..."

"Shoving your tongue down Bryce's throat. You know, forget it."

Jude began to walk away as Connor followed him. He walked out the front door into the street. He looked ahead and saw more than one pair of headlights. He counted a total of 4 pairs.

The cars began moving towards him. His eyes widen as he froze in place. Next thing he knows, he's screaming his head off.

End Of Dream

Jude started screaming his head off, which caused Connor to wake up. He turned to Jude to see his eyes still closed, so he attempt to wake him up.

"Jude! Wake up! Jude!" Jude opened his eyes and stopped screaming.

He sat up and so did Connor. A couple tears started to roll down Jude's cheek. Connor wrapped his arms around Jude.

"Calm down, it was just a bad dream."

They stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Connor asked.

"Why?" Jude asked in a whisper.

"Why what?" Connor asked confused.

"Why is all this happening to me?" Jude asked in another whisper.

"I don't know babe, I don't know." Connor sighed.

They stayed silent and just wrapped up until Jude had fallen back asleep. Connor laid Jude's head back down on the pillow then did the same for his self. He threw his arm back over Jude and fell asleep until morning.

~Morning

Connor woke up first then crawled out of bed to get ready for school. He walked into the bathroom and fixed his messy hair. As he was walking back out Jude stirred awake.

"Mornin' sleepy head." Connor smiled.

Jude yawned in response then got up to get ready.

They finished getting ready then walked downstairs for breakfast. Jude stayed silent the whole time. Connor set the plates in the sink and sat next to Jude at the counter.

"You're awfully quiet this morning, you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine." Jude looked down and was playing with his fingers.

"Everything will get better soon. I promise."

"And if it doesn't?" Jude looked up.

"Then I'll be here for you when ever you want. Except for at like 2am. I do like sleep."