Strangers

General Pov
Connor and Jude woke up to the beautiful Sunday sun shining through Connor's window. Connor made Jude breakfast, then they got dressed and headed downstairs.

Jude was about to pull open the door and walk out when Connor stopped him.

"Where you going?"

"Home."

"Why?"

"Because it feels like I've been here all year even though it has only been a few days. Plus it's mine and Lena's day remember?"

"Can't you hang out with her another weekend?"

"No. Look I promise I'll see you first thing in the morning."

"But I'll miss you."

"You won't if you don't think about sad memories. So, think of some good memories and you can tell me all about it tomorrow at school."

Jude gave Connor a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.

Connor spent the rest of the day moapping around. No matter how hard he tried, all the memories ended up making him miss Jude even more. He went to bed early hoping tomorrow would come faster.

Meanwhile, Jude and Lena spent the day together. They watched a movie together, played some games, and Jude even helped her make dinner. Life was going good between the two, which is all they asked for.

Around 9, they were both do tired they nearly collapsed on the couch. They said their goodnights and headed to bed.

Next Morning

Jude was awoke by his alarm. He sat up and groaned. He was definitely not ready for school, but he did promise Connor they would hang out.

He got up got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, grabbed his car keys, and headed out the door.

Somehow, both of the boys managed to make it to school at the same time. Connor grabbed Jude's hand and they headed for the school.

"Did you finish that paper for English?" Jude asked.

"What paper?" Connor replied.

"The one about world war 1."

"Oh shit, I forgot."

"Seriously, it's half our grade. Besides what were you doing all yesterday that was more important than the paper."

"Things, I mean I was thinking about baseball, you, soccer, you, college, you, and did I mention you?"

Jude smiled and said, "yes, several times."

Connor leaned in to give Jude a kiss, but was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Ew! Can you guys keep your gayness in a room? This is a place of education." Bryce said.

"I thought you said you'd leave us alone." Jude said in a quiet yet confident voice.

"As if. Besides, messing with you is actually quite fun."

"Leave us alone or you'll regret it." Connor piped in.

"That doesn't scare me." Bryce shot back.

Connor stepped towards Bryce with his fist in the air. He was about to knock the wind out of him until Jude grabbed his fist and stopped him.

Connor looked over at Jude.

"It's not worth it." Jude said.

Connor nodded and put his fist down.