The Party

Jude Pov
Today's my birthday and I'm jumping off the walls. I got dressed and headed downstairs.
S: hey birthday boy.
J: hi
I got a text from Connor telling me to meet him at his house. So, I got my skateboard out and headed towards his house. When I got there he was waiting outside his house for me.
J: hey what's up.
C: well... I have to run some errands and I was wondering if you come with.
J: oh...but isn't there something special about today.
C: that's right, my aunt Linda is coming to visit. Thanks for reminding me.
J: no problem, wouldn't want you to forget.
I can't believe Connor forgot my birthday. I guess he'll remember eventually.
Connor Pov
I can see the tears in Jude's eyes. I wanna hug him and I say happy birthday but I can't.
Anyways, first stop the mall.
C: Which outfit do you like?
J: wha...oh um...the blue one.
Jude clearly couldn't handle me forgetting his birthday which is what the birthday party is for.
Jude Pov
It's been hours and finally Connor is ready to be home. We walk up to my door and then I say:
J: hey Connor
C: what's up
J: did you know today was my birthday?
C: hold that thought.
Connor opened the door and then people jumped out and yelled surprise. I looked around the room with tears in my eyes.
C: does that answer your question.
J: you did all of this
C: do you like it.
I couldn't get the words out so I just kissed him.
C: I guess that answers my question.
The party went on for about three hours. Connor decided to stay the night. After we cleaned up Connor and me went upstairs.
Connor Pov
C: hey I have a present for you
J: what is it.
I pulled out a box from my pocket and gave it to Jude.
C: open it
J: oh my god.
C: I had to get it for you. When you first saw it you looked like you died.
J: you're the best boyfriend ever
I leaned in to kiss him and said "I know"
J: I love you
C: I love you more.
Jude and I cuddled and talked.
C: how does it feel to be 16
J: good. (Jude yawned)
C: what do you want to do tomorrow.
C: Jude, jude are you awake.
I heard Jude snore so I took that as a no.
C: goodnight birthday boy.