CHAPTER TWO

MATT'S POV

JUST ONE LOOK, THATS ALL IT TOOK, JUST ONE LOOK. 

"And the fucker got a birdy and won the game! I couldn't believe it! I was so mad! I almost threw my clubs into the water. Bloody golf!" Rob moaned.

I shook my head at him. He was such a sore loser!

"So, does this mean your bailing out on me tomorrow because you know I'll win?" I laughed, provoking him.

"Like shit you will! I can beat you hands down!" He shot back, his face turning serious.

When it came to golf Rob was easy to wind up. He had a very competitive nature. Ever since I had known him, he always needed to win, to be the best in everything.

"We will see" I teased.

He shook his head trying to ignore me.

"Anyway are you ready to go? We might as well stop off at a few more places before we head over to Danny's, or are you meeting up with that girl from last week?" he asked eyeing me knowingly, his eyebrow raised in a suggestive manner.

"No, you know I'm not. It was just one night!"

He shook his head in disappointment.

"Seriously she was hot! She was worth seeing again for another fuck surely?"

I stared at him feeling a little irritated. I hated the way he regarded women especially as he was dating my Sister.

"Shut up you idiot! Let's just go"                                

It had been Rob's idea to come out tonight. If I had my way I would have been laid out on my sofa with a few beers, pizza in my hand, one of my favourite films on my flat screen for entertainment but he insisted he needed a night out and he had brought the first round. In fact tonight he didn't seem to mind splashing the cash.                            Maybe his Dad had back handed him a few quid which he seemed to do on a regular basis since he left home five years ago. Rob was an only child and the word spoilt could actually be his second name!                                                      

We turned to leave the now busy pub when I got stopped in my tracks.

There was a women standing all alone staring up at me with out of this world blue intense, sparkling eyes but before I could examine her more clearly she quickly darted her head towards her empty glass.

I started walking in her direction, noticing every step closer to her my heart seemed to be reacting. Squeezing, contracting, thumping loudly in my chest.

She had an amazing figure, her dress fitting to the curves of her body. I wanted to see her face again, the quick glance I had viewed wasn't enough. I presumed she must have been wearing contacts no one could have colour eyes which you felt like you could dive into.                                                                                                                                                                  She thankfully dared another look towards me and I seized my opportunity. Her beauty took my breath away. I had been in the company of many a pretty woman before, but this girl stood here before me was like no other. She was simply beautiful!

I felt myself smiling, our eyes suddenly locking as an unknown force struck me, almost derailing me off course. Her blue irises were the colour of the brightest sapphire stone you could have ever imagined, set deep into her flawless looking porcelain skin which looked like snow white. Her hair was cut short, dark silky, a sweeping fringe fell into her eyes which she seemed to be hiding behind, turning her into some kind of mysterious women, one I most certainly wanted to meet.

I noticed her sculptured naked neck, the sudden urge to place my lips there and run my tongue slowly downwards, my hands peeling away her dress to unveil her breasts almost overwhelmed me. I couldn't see an inch of skin under the tight material yet I knew her breasts would be amazing! I saw how they rose and fell to her breathing, her nipples even though caged in by her bra could be seen clearly even from here!

If I could just reach out and touch her.... just once... just one kiss... one stoke of her nipple, one taste ...

I  jolted up right, my heart hammering in my chest. The room was pitch black and all I could hear was the roaring in my ears. I took in deep breaths trying to calm myself. My mind was spinning.

I had been dreaming of her! 

I fell back against the soft pillows then realised the raging hard on I was contended with. I peered under the covers and swallowed hard, even the touch of the sheets was causing me to thrust a little.

The only way this night could get better was if she was here with me!

I peered over to look at my clock sat on my bedside table. Four a.m. The bright red lights read. Three hours since I last saw her.

I closed my eyes picturing her once more in front of me. I could still feel the touch of her soft skin on my lips where I had planted a kiss. Why didn't I sample her lips?

I had wanted too! God how I wanted too! 

The chemistry between us was electrifying. I had never once came across a women like her who could captivate me in a few minutes of knowing her. But that there was the reason of why?

She was different. I didn't want her to be just another one night stand even if I was laid here feeling frustrated. She was too pure, too innocent. I didn't want to treat her in such a way. She deserved more. She deserved everything!

Why did she have to live so God Damn faraway?

I couldn't believe my ears when she told me there was at least a four to five hour stretch of road between us. But even then it didn't deter me. I still couldn't walk away!

I inhaled a deep breath. There was no point in analysing my actions now that wasn't helping my current situation!

So once more I laid back and let my mind wonder, my hand reaching down finding its place, holding on tight while images of Thea and her alluring body in that inviting dress danced behind my eyelids sending me into a world of sexual fantasy. 

*THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY STORY. THIS BOOK IS LIKE A FINE WINE... IT MATURES AS IT GETS OLDER AND TASTES A HELL OF ALOT BETTER! :) SO PLEASE KEEP READING AND FOLLOW THEA AND MATT'S JOURNEY TO SEE WHAT UNFOLDS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. THANKS AGAIN*