CHAPTER TWELVE

MATT'S POV 

I'VE WAITED FOR YOUR KISS,

WAITED FOR THE BLISS,

LIKE DREAMERS DO.

I lay there with her cradled asleep in my arms, feeling her calming breath against my chest. Her naked warm body twisted around mine, her soft skin gentling pressing into me. I could feel the beat of her drumming heart.

I breathed in taking in the scent of her, of us together, sex filling the air.

My thoughts returned to the night before. It had been one of the most amazing nights of my life, the experience out of this world. The sex was more than I could ever have imagined, the way I moved inside her as we connected together.

I remembered as she stood there taking control, striping from her dress revealing her sexy red lingerie which clung to her heavenly body, my arousal itching to escape the confines of my underwear as I watched her every move.

My lips on her skin, on her breasts which filled my hands to their full capacity. Her nipples hard in my mouth, her body reacting to my touch so easily.

I wanted to kiss her everywhere but my eagerness had gotten the better of me. I plunged myself deep inside her, giving myself fully, being in the place I desired since I had first laid eyes on her.

As the night carried on we continued in our sexual bubble. Once wasn't enough! We needed more, sleep not being an option!                                                                                                    

I licked my lips, the taste of her body still lingering there.

It was like ecstasy to me. I couldn't get enough as my tongue found her, licking, teasing at her sensitive sweet spot, the intimacy spurring me on as she begged me to release her but I found I was unable to stop.

I was addicted! I had never tasted anyone so perfect. She was like nectar to a honey bee.

Finally she gave herself to me, her body convulsing around me, her cheeks flushed from her orgasm as I returned to her face.

Images of her straddling me stirred my early morning arousal as I squirmed beneath her now sleeping body.

The way her hips had rolled over me, her perfectly shaped breasts shaking as her rhythm picked up speed, my hands on her shapely hips holding her in place until we both gave into each other.

She let out a soft groan, her body twisting slightly, her eyes flickering open, taking a moment to adjust.

I moved my hand to her hair, gently stroking it through my fingers.

"Morning, sleepy head!"

She stared up at me, her fringe falling over her bright eyes, giving me her best smile.