CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

THE UNEXPECTED MOMENT,

IS ALWAYS SWEETER

Matt walked up from behind me slipping his arms around my body encasing me in his warmth while I prepared the vegetables to roast. Kate and Rob were on their way over for dinner then we were all getting ready for a night out in Hove.

Matt hadn't worked any overtime for over a month now so things were good between us but whenever he gave into the company's demands wanting him to work extra they soon became frayed.

I felt annoyed he had never told me about the length of overtime he had to do or even how much. The last time, he had been away for three long lonely weeks.

"Mmm" he murmured inhaling the aroma from the herbs and seasoning I was using "Smells good".

He very lightly ran his tongue up along the side of my hair line, a delicious shiver instantly following down my spine, all my concentration suddenly lost.

"Tastes better" he grinned into my bowing neck.

I shook my head playfully.

"Matt, they're going to be here any minute. Really we don't have time!" I admonished, smiling.

His hands started to wonder running themselves up the length of my body.

"But I want you!" he breathed as he grinded his pelvis into me.

I closed my eyes letting him have his way unable to resist the temptation.

His fingers worked their way underneath my top stroking along my abdomen until they reached my bra finding a path to my heavy full breasts.

I must have been due on my period. They felt tender and sore as he began to massage and caress, the sensation a little uncomfortable yet it was doing all the right things down below.

He growled into my ear "God Thea, I love your breasts"

A jolt of pleasure and pure ecstasy shot through me as his fingers drew attention to my hardened nipples. I was about to moan in appreciation when the intercom sounded throwing me back into the here and now.

We both stilled the only movement now coming from our erratic beating hearts.

"Oops! Guess we will have to wait." he breathed tugging on my earlobe his fingers having one last tweak before he left me altogether.