CHAPTER SIXTEEN

MATT'S POV

IF YOU KISS HER MIND,

HER BODY WILL FOLLOW

I shuffled into the back of the taxi and sat myself down beside Thea, my heart slowly returning to normal. She had literally just blown me away!

I placed my hand on her smooth leg feeling her shudder slightly from my touch, her skin still sensitive from her orgasm.

When she had walked in from my bedroom my legs almost buckled beneath me. I had never seen someone so desirable before.

The dress she was wearing barely covered her body, exposing parts of her that made my mouth water. I had no warning as I stood there stunned by her appearance, my body standing to attention in an instant.

Her coy eyes hid behind her sweeping fringe, gold tinsel interlaced sporadically through her silky dark hair. Her kissable neck which my lips were drawn to was exposed, her bare shoulder blades giving away to her plump breasts, her nipples laying vulnerable underneath the sheer material.

Her dress was very short at the front and I let my eyes roam leisurely over her toned legs working their way slowly over her sculptured thighs, her shapely hips, taunt stomach, finally reaching back up to her blue sparkling eyes which shimmered with anticipation, her sensual mouth hanging open slightly as her breathing grew more rapid mirroring my own.

I saw her swallow hard as our eyes met, my passion burning through to her.

Even though we were set a few feet apart from each other I could feel the sexual tension surrounding us, pulsing around the room.

"You're wearing that?" I asked my hungry eyes disbelieving.

She nodded giving me a devilish grin making my desire flame higher.

She then very slowly and deliberately spun around letting me take in the full item of clothing she had chosen to wear.

Behind was even more ravishing, the skin of her back exposed with no bra in sight, the material gaping open reaching down to the very tip of her bottom.

Knowing she was only wearing her knickers almost drove me wild! There were so many possibilities for my hands which were itching to be set free.

"Thea" I said desperately, walking towards her finally bringing her lips to me, feeling her tongue invade my mouth.

I forced her back towards the chair by the balcony, my tongue matching hers all the way, my arousal growing with each step.

I felt the firm surface on her back and pulled away resting my forehead against hers. I was breathing hard my mind spinning.

The taxi would be here soon but I knew I had to have her now! I wouldn't be able to get through the night any other way. I was already having trouble.