Valentines Day

Hey guys! So I finally decided to start a one-shot series! Yay!!!

These will be a random bunch of stories that come to my mind and they will all be different ships so prepare for some awkwardness. OC's will also be included ;)

I hope you all enjoy this book and continue to pleasantly raise cain ;)

Bella.

Disclaimer:

I do not take ownership of the Skulduggery Pleasant series, as I am not the Golden God Derek Landy. All the characters (except for a few) belong to Derek Landy. However, the plot is mine, and if anybody copies my plot, I shall demand that it be removed immediately. Inspiration is one thing, copying is another.

~~~

So I really don't like this pairing, but it came to my mind and I need to write it. Hope you enjoy.

Valkyrie sat in the living room, bored. It was her day off, (Skulduggery had probably gone and gotten himself stuck in another wall) and she had nothing to do. As if being bored wasn't bad enough, today wasn't just any day, it was Valentines Day, and Valkyrie was alone. Fletcher hadn't even called her to say hello this morning. That's what irked her.

Valkyrie sighed, and twirled a strand of her dark hair around her finger. She rolled her eyes, and started trying to make shapes out of the clouds through the window. A bunny riding a bicycle, a seahorse flying like superman, a retarded boy with crazy hair.

Wait..

What?

Valkyrie blinked, and the cloud vision turned into a normal, boring shape. Boring, everything was boring. She was bored. Even the room looked boring.

Valkyrie sighed. Again. Where was Fletcher? She was going to kill him when he got to her house. Then, the doorbell rang. Valkyrie smiled and jumped up from the couch, running towards the door. She smacked into the doorway and smashed her elbow on the knob, hissing in pain. She rubbed it furiously, that was going to leave a bruise tomorrow. She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, regained her composure, and put on a good smile, before opening the door. There was Fletcher, standing on the porch, holding flowers and a box of chocolates with his hair sticking up at ridiculous angles.

"Hey," he said. "I came."

"You did," she replied, stepping to the side. "Come on in."

Fletcher stepped through the doorway and Valkyrie closed the door behind him, quickly checking herself in the mirror beside the door. She acted normal when he turned around to face her, and tried not to hit him for not ringing her.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Fletcher shouted, holding out the flowers and chocolates to her. Valkyrie groaned.

"God Fletch, that was terrible."

"Hey come on Val, I tried."

"You obviously didn't try hard enough."

Fletcher sagged, and immediately Valkyrie felt horrible. She put on a cute smile and took the flowers from him, smelling them.

"Mmm," she breathed. "What are these?"

"Carnations," Fletcher answered.

"They smell really good!" She exclaimed.

"That's why I got them for you Val."

"You're the best Fletcher." (AN, *Gagging*)

"I know. And I also got you these," he said, showing her the box of chocolates the were shaped like hearts.

"Oh Fletch, thank you so much," Valkyrie said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Like I said before, Happy Valentines Day!"

"Okay, you'd better stop doing that before I hit you."

"Sorry Val. Where's Skulduggery?"

"I don't know, it's my day off. I have a feeling that he's gotten himself stuck in another wall like last time he said that we didn't have to work for one day."

Fletcher looked confused. "What?" He asked.

"Oh," Valkyrie said. "Oh yeah. You don't know about that. Sorry I'll explain. Well, do you remember Sanguine's magic?"

"The one who can burrow underground? Yeah I know him."

"Well, Skulduggery was taking a leaf out of his book..."

Fletcher looked horrified.

"Not in that way Fletch," Valkyrie sighed. Fletcher relaxed.

"Thank god, carry on with your story."

"Thank you. Anyway, Skulduggery was working on a type of Earth magic, and he was trying to walk through a wall."

"I actually think I like where this is going."

"Fletcher!"

"What?"

"Just... Don't okay?"

"Sorry."

"Anyway, he kinda got stuck in the middle of the wall."

Fletcher burst out laughing and Valkyrie just stood there, staring at him. She could tell he really didn't like Skulduggery at all.

"So he... Called you.... And told you... To take... The day off?" Fletcher wheezed, trying to calm himself down.

Valkyrie nodded and Fletcher howled with laughter again. She shook her head and took the box of chocolates into the living room, where she sat down on the couch and tried to ignore Fletcher, who was rolling around on the floor looking like some sort of seal having a seizure.

"Happy Valentines Day to me," she mumbled, trying her best to drown out the howling laughter coming from the hallway, and bit into one of the chocolates.