Karma's A Bitch

This one shot is dedicated to my best friend and Bae Valkyrie_Cain22 😘😘😘😘

Bella Pleasant sat on her bed with her head in her hands, sobbing. She was broken, let down, betrayed. Tate had been cheating on her. He'd been cheating on her with a mortal girl. She didn't know why, she'd thought that he had been a decent guy. Boy, was she wrong.

She'd found out when she'd caught him kissing another girl outside Haggard High School. Her jaw had dropped, tears had steamed down her face and she'd sprinted home without saying a thing to him. He hadn't even seen her there the prick. Luckily, her parents were at the Sanctuary, and Sophie was out Monster Hunting again. She'd run straight to her room and locked the door. Then she had furiously burned the photos of her and Tate and threw the ashes out the window.

She had been sitting on her bed for hours now. Then her phone beeped.

Hey babe, wanna hang out later?

Tate.

Rage bubbled up inside Bella. How could he be so cruel? She ignored the text, and cried some more until her phone beeped again 20 minutes later.

Hey Bella I was wondering if I could come over later? I have something I need to tell you.

Xx Karma.

That made Bella pick up her phone. Karma Snow was her best friend and her other half. And right now, the person whom Bella needed. She typed a reply and sent it.

Karma I need you. It's really important. Come as soon as possible please!

Bella.

She tied back her black hair while she waited for a reply, and her phone beeped again.

Sure thing Hun xx. I'll be there in ten!

Karma.

Bella sighed, and looked at herself in the mirror. God, she looked awful. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying so much, and she desperately needed the toilet. Bella checked the time on her phone. She'd been sitting on her bed for over 4 hours now. She sighed, cursed her bladder and went to the bathroom.

There was a knock on the door ten minutes later and Bella walked to the door and opened it. Karma Snow was standing there, looking very sorry and guilty.

"Karma?" Bella asked. "What's wrong?"

"I could ask you the same question," Karma replied, noticing how red her eyes were. "You've been crying."

"Come in, and I'll explain everything."

Bella moved to one side to let Karma through, and the blonde haired girl walked inside the house. Bella closed the door behind her. Then they both went and sat on the couch in the living room.

"I have some bad news," Karma started.

"Me too," Bella said.

"What's wrong Hun? Why were you crying?"

Bella took a deep breath and managed to choke out the words.

"Tate has been cheating on me." Then she burst into tears and Karma pulled her into a sisterly hug.

"Shhhh, don't cry. I don't think my news is bad anymore then."

Bella stopped crying and pulled away, wiping her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Karma smirked.

"Well, I may have hit Tate with my car," she snickered.

Bella's jaw dropped and she started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god!" She cried. Karma was laughing like a maniac now as well.

"I know!"

"You actually hit him with your car?!"

"Yes I did!"

Bella roared with laughter and Karma joined her as she fell to the floor, clutching her stomach and rolling around. Karma was happy to see that Bella was laughing instead of crying. When they'd both calmed down, Karma smiled again.

"Good job!" Bella wheezed, still trying to get her breath back.

"Thank you," Karma replied smugly.

"I love you so much," Bella said, wrapping her arms around Karma's neck and hugged her tightly. Karma smiled again.

"Karma's a bitch," she said.