Revenge

Baespoke Bub this is for you xx
P.S. Baespoke is Aibhlinn Firinne.

Warning: lots of swearing in this. And the good guys turn a little evil 😉

"You killed my dad you absolute bitch, now I kill yours..."

**********

"Tara..." Aibhlinn said warily, backing up against the wall. "Why are you doing this?"

Tara chuckled evilly and it sent shivers down Aibhlinn's spine.

"I love her power," she replied. "It's fucking addictive you bitch."

Aibhlinn looked hurt.

"Why are being like this?"

"Why do you think?" Tara snarled. "Karma is gone! She was fucking killed in front of me! And by who exactly?"

Aibhlinn gulped.

"TANITH FUCKING LOW THAT'S WHO!"

"Mum didn't mean it! It was an accident Bella!"

Tara tilted her head. "Why did you call me that?"

Aibhlinn gulped.

"It slipped out I'm sorry!"

"No one calls me that anymore."

Fire flared in both her hands and Aibhlinn looked desperately for an escape route. Panic made her forget herself for a moment, and when Skulduggery Pleasant and Fletcher Renn teleported into the room in front of Tara, she sent her special daggers towards them by accident. They had been meant for Tara, but instead, they hit Skulduggery....

Tara screamed as her father dropped and she glared at Aibhlinn fiercely. Aibhlinn's eyes widened and she started to go into shock. Tara stalked towards her, flames dancing in her red eyes, and her hair had turned from its usual black to a fiery orange.

She grabbed Aibhlinn around the throat with one hand and held her up against the wall.

"You will regret that you worthless slut!" (Blake this is not true xx)

Aibhlinn struggled and thrashed, trying to break the hold. Tara was choking her. No, not Tara anymore. Clarity.

The Goddess looked behind her, but Fletcher had already gone. She huffed, and let the black haired girl drop to the floor. Aibhlinn gasped for breath and Clarity turned her back, saw Skulduggery's body on the ground and rage overcame her.

She forced a smile onto her flawless face, and turned back to Aibhlinn, who was still on the ground.

"You know what?" She snarled. "I have a surprise for you, you complete asshole!"

Then she grabbed Aibhlinn by the neck and rose into the air. She burned down the wall and smiled when she saw Ghastly Bespoke and Tanith Low standing next to one another. Tanith's eyes widened.

Clarity dropped Aibhlinn and she hit the ground and rolled. The Goddess faced her.

"You killed my dad you absolute bitch, now I kill yours," Clarity snarled, and then Ghastly Bespoke was no more than a pile of ashes.

"NO!" Aibhlinn cried and Tanith jumped to the side, coming at Clarity with her sword swinging.

Clarity just laughed, and flames burned in each of her hands. Tanith backed away and she smirked.

"You killed Karma," she snarled.

Tanith's eyes widened.

"It was an accident Tara! I never meant to hurt her!"

"Well you did! And now she's dead!"

Tanith couldn't speak, and Clarity burned her. Aibhlinn cried out and Clarity turned to her.

"I'm going to be nice," she snapped. "And leave you alive. Let's see how you survive without parents."

"Please Tara..."

"Please what? You fucking killed my dad you whore! What you don't think I'd be mad about that?"

"You... You went mental."

"Of course I did! Skulduggery was all I had left after your bitch of a mother killed Karma!"

"Please Clarity. Stop."

Clarity laughed.

"What are you gonna do about it? You're a weak little slut with nothing left. You have no family, no friends, nothing."

Aibhlinn fought back tears.

"It was an accident Tara, I never meant to kill Skulduggery."

"Accident my arse! You killed him and there's no coming back from that!"

Then her whole body went up in flames, and Clarity disappeared. Aibhlinn sat there, and cried into her hands.

**********

Well.... Um...